Dr. Jan Zemplenyi of Bellevue is an Excellent Surgeon! - Bellevue, WA

I had an infected nasal implant from a rhinoplasty...

I had an infected nasal implant from a rhinoplasty done a couple of years ago (by a different doctor). By the time I was referred to Dr. Zemplenyi I was so stressed out. He spent the most time any doctor has ever spent with me explaining the need for it to be removed and what could be done to reshape my nose in the following months. I felt totally comfortable with him and confident in his abilities. Last week I had the surgery and I am happy to report that all went well and I feel like a normal person again. Dr. Zemplenyi is skilled, kind, caring. I would absolutely recommend him for a cosmetic procedure. His office staff is also quite fantastic.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zemplenyi is skilled, caring, and compassionate. He is very easy to talk to and most of all, very experienced. I am so fortunate to have been referred to him.

I'm very glad to hear this went so well for you! What WAS Dr. Z. able to do to improve your nose?
Angie, he had to do an emergency removal of my implant, so this wasn't a rhinoplasty. After the implant was removed, there's a slight dip in my nose, and he is going to inject some sort of filler in there in a couple of months. The $2000 cost was only to remove the implant, not to do any kind of shaping. but I am so grateful that I went to him, I felt he was the right person. He also did a rhinoplasty on my best friend's son about 10 years ago with excellent results. He has a lot of experience which is so important. Good luck and send any additional questions my way!