Needed a Refresh of Botox and Filler - Bellevue, WA

Dr. Erik Suh of Eastside Primary Care and Wellness...

Dr. Erik Suh of Eastside Primary Care and Wellness is a master injector. I have had botox and filler from other providers in the past who used double the product with half the result. Dr. Suh took the time to understand what my desired look was and helped me to achieve it. I will go back again!!!

I met with Arienne (very nice) who went over the procedure risks, etc. Then, Dr. Suh talked with me about what was bothering me (lines on forehead, between brows). He showed me the "lifted looked" I would get with each area that was treated. The injections were painless! He had a little bit of botox left and rather than just saying, "okay, we're done", he recommended using the remaining botox above the center of my lip to give a slight uplift to my smile. I loved it!!! Dr. Suh used about 75 units to inject my forehead, brows (between and above outside corner) and crows feet. The previous provider used 150. I got a fantastic result that I also feel lasted longer.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Sounds like you had a really great experience!  How long has the botox lasted for you in the past?
Usually about 3 months. I feel like I can space my appts. 5-6 months since going to Dr. Suh
That will be great if you can space them out longer- always nice to save money!
Dr. Erik Suh