My Tummy Tuck Has Been Great for 18 Years - Bellevue, WA

I had a tummy tuck 18 years ago and it was the...

I had a tummy tuck 18 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It still looks great. Over the years I have had a breast augmentation, Active FX Laser, upper and lower eyelids. I am going to have a breast lift soon. Would not go to another doctor! He and his staff have been competent, caring and supportive.

I was asked to add a few more details to my review...

I was asked to add a few more details to my review.

I had my tummy tuck after 3 pregnancies. Although my weight was appropriate to my height, I had a buldge in my abdomen and I felt I looked pregnant. What I learned was my muscles were separated. With the tummy tuck, not only are the muscles tightened the extra skin and fat are removed. To this day, my mucscles are tigh tand my stomach is flat. The recovery time was about 2 weeks. Best thing I ever did for myself!

I returned to have my upper and lower lids done because I looked tired even though I wasn't. The surgery was not painful. Just some brusing and swelling. After initial recover period I could put on my make-up without holding my eyelid skin up. I look awake and refreshed without looking "over done".
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Dr. leff has been doing surgeries for a while and is very knowledgable. I liked that he has been located in the same place for so long and has a staff that has been working with him for many years. He is calm and comforting. He is well respected in the area. Still Teaches residents at VA and attends hospital meetings weekly. Dedicated.