100% Worth It & Will Do It Again - Bellevue, WA

I got a mole removed via laser. It was a little...

I got a mole removed via laser. It was a little bit bigger than the size of a pea, one of those dark brown ones, and was on the right side of my face. I was extremely self-conscious of it, and getting it removed is probably one of the best decisions I've ever made in vain. The procedure wasn't particularly painful, but was definitely a little freaky (but I geek out for that kind of stuff, so to me, freaky=cool). I wore an eye mask, and, from what I understand, the physician shot little lasers at the mole until it burned off. It sounded like a taser gun. There was bleeding and some soreness/headache feelings directly after, but that was it. Care was easy and just involved a bandaid and some sort of antibacterial/healing gel. A few years later, and my scar is almost invisible (red arrow is pointing directly at it in picture) and the mole hasn't grown back.
Maria Imbesi

Maria Imbesi was the PA-C who performed my mole removal at Naficy Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center. My "procedure" was a few years ago, but I remember her being very good, and I would go back in a heartbeat. Her presence was very comforting and she answered my questions patiently. I received a follow-up from someone at the office, which I found impressive, as I wasn't expecting that with such a small (and comparatively, inexpensive) procedure.