Tunneling and Uneven Lipo Results - Bellevue, WA

Wanted to remove some stubborn fat deposits...

Wanted to remove some stubborn fat deposits. It makes me sad to see all these recommendations; I believed them and had lipo with this Dr. on my abdomen and had really embarrassing uneven results. The result was not natural (tunneling and too much taken out of one side so uneven). When I asked him about it he said there wasn't anything he could do and his waiver I signed had said I could have uneven results. I had asked him about it when I signed and he explained that was only something he saw from 'other surgeons'... sadly for me I got it from him.

When I went back for my final appointment and the tunneling was showing up even worse he said it was becauuse I had unrealistic expectations. Made me really sad because a good friend had lipo from a different Dr. before I did mine and theirs turned out totally natural looking. The only reason I chose a different Dr. was because my friend didn't research and a trusted friend's dad who is also a PS recommended Dr. R. I also paid $2000 more than my friend and thought i'd be getting better results... sadly they were worse and of course I wouldn't let the Dr. who messed it up the first time touch my body again.

Hopefully someday I can get it fixed but I don't really trust plastic surgeons anymore as I thought i'd chosen the best in Dr. R but was wrong. Good luck everyone.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon