59 and Still Wanted a Sexy Body - Bellevue, WA

I turned 59 and never had a problem with being...

I turned 59 and never had a problem with being overweight at all and was starting to get a tummy and some saddlebags on my side. Well I started to lose my confidence! I've always put everybody before myself and this was the first time that I wanted to be a little selfish and do something for just me. I'm so glad I did I feel so much better I've got confidence in myself I'm wearing skinny jeans again and I'm even getting 30 year old guys to give me a look!! My experience at a Athenix was excellent the staff the professionalism, making sure that I was comfortable and any prior procedure that I had done would not affect my surgery in any way. It was fast, it was virtually painless and the results are absolutely worth it!!!
Dr john Bullis

He was very charming through the whole procedure we had quite a bit of laughs while it was being done he was singing it was really really a great experience I was not nervous at all!

Hi. congratulations on your surgery. Do you have any before and after pics? Would love to see your results! Wishing you a continued healthy speedy recovery
Congrats!!
Do you still wear you garment? Did you do messages? Have you started back exercising? I had mine just 12 days ago and had minimal swelling, pain, or bruising. Sound like you had similar results. Can you see you final results yet?