Needed a Lift and Firming Post Treatment for Breast Cancer - Bellevue, WA

I went to Dr. Suh to discuss a total medi-spa...

I went to Dr. Suh to discuss a total medi-spa "make-over". I have just completed 6 months of treatment for breast cancer and wanted to start regaining my life and femininity. He spent 30 minutes discussing my concerns and discussed the procedures to address them. We talked about semi and non-invasive procedures from the vast selection of options available at his practice (Eastside Primary Care and Wellness). We decided to do botox, filler (Voluma) and Fractora Firm laser. I'm excited for the results that will take about 3-4 treatments. Will post photos at end of treatment cycle (beginning of July)

The Fractora Firm laser is something that I saw on the Dr. Oz show (featured non-invasive, virtually painless cutting-edge treatments) and I was excited to try it! The treatment takes about 45 minutes or so depending on how many areas of the face and neck are treated. I had the laser on my eye area, folds around my mouth, chin and jawline. My goal was to get an immediate lift and eventually see a firming in these areas. Mid-way through the procedure, Arienne (the technician), said "you have to see this". She handed me a mirror and showed me the immediate result around my mouth (see photo). I couldn't believe that the "marionette lines" around my mouth were gone! This laser is incredible!!! What I like about it most is that it doesn't hurt (just feels like a gradual warming) and any redness disappears within about 30 minutes or so. Absolutely NO DOWN TIME. I'm excited for my next treatments!!!!

Dr. Erik Suh

Hey there, I am checking in for an update and to see if you have had anymore treatments. Hope all is well!
Thanks for sharing the information on lasers. You look beautiful.
Welcome to the community, sorry to hear about your breast cancer, glad you are taking the first steps towards what makes you happy. I actually have not heard much about the Fractora, I am going to have to check out the Dr. Oz clip on this treatment. So no pain, immediate results, and no downtime, this sounds like a miracle treatment!  Did you have the botox at the same time? Keep us posted on your treatments, and thank you for sharing photos - you look amazing so far!

Thanks, Eva! I had my botox first, then the laser sessions one week apart and filler coming this week. I'll post about my reconstruction surgery and my doctor, George Min shortly... He's amazing, too!