Advanced Hair Restoraton - Bellevue, WA

I got the FUE method done. Results are not great....

I got the FUE method done. Results are not great. A few hair grew, Lost 7 thousand dollars. Would not recommend Advance Hair Restoration to anyone. I was suggested to use toppik by Jerry Davis as he uses it as well.

Use someone else, do not waste your money with these people. Recommendations by Jerry Davis was to use Toppik powder as he uses it to cover the bald spots. They say that they garantee their work. Not really. Go to someone else.

Advanced Hair Restoraton - Bellevue

If you don't believe, please see my results
Dennis Watkins

Doctor was plesant but the results are not. I would not recommend using Advanced Hair Restoration to anyone.

I give Jerry Davis and Advance hair restoration Seattle a wide berth. Dennis Watkins appraisal of Advance was right on the money, which of course brings out the drum banging brigade like Randy where his response to Dennis was totally condescending and a strong sense of prefrabcation.I myself had a op done at advance and what I experience at the clinic is something that I never want to go through again
This response is to DublinMoe's post of March 15, 2014. First off, a correction is to DublinMoe's statement that my reponse was to Dennis Watkins. This was a mistake/miss statement on my part, which I corrected right away, as you can see below. My response was to Vicki05, who wrote a negative posting of his experience at Advanced Hair Restoration. Now that I have that small miss statement addressed by DublinMoe, I will now respond to his posting, where he accuses me of prefabrication and writing in a "condescending" style. Let me address DublinMoe's first falsehood of "prefabrication". As any intelligent, thinking person, can see, what DublinMoe has done here, is to falsely discredit my recounting of my experience, with absolutely no evidence or bases of fact, in making this accusation. What this really shows, is his lack of ability in articulating exactly how and why his experience at Advanced Hair Restoration was less than what he expected. There could be a wide range of reasons for this type of behavior. It is lazy,and intellectually dishonest to use terms like "drum banging brigade" and "totally condescending". All this really show us all, is that is far easier to make false and misleading statement, than to express in a cogent and thoughtful way, your own experience. Now, I will repeat briefly my results from Advanced Hair Restoration. In just a short 9 months, I went from almost total hair loss/bald to the ENTIRE from of my scalp having hair, lots of it, and very thick and wavy! I was so happy and pleased with my results, that I have had a second procedure done on the back part of my scalp, and by Christmas time of this year, I will have a FULL head of hair. So, for anyone who is really interested in growing their own hair back, I would tell you this, Advanced Hair Restoration is the best team you could find to reach your goal, and make your dream come true. As you can see with the two pictures that I have posted, to the left of this post, my results were nothing less than amazing! Give Jerry Davis a call at Advanced Hair Restoration, this will be the best decision you will ever make!
Ok Randy, I got to the clinic at 7.30am, no one there waited outside till the Receptionist arrived but no sign of jerry, receptionist gave me some forms I filled out the forms and in the meantime the office was beginning to fill up, but no jerry guess he is having a big breakfast then I was taken to a side room where I got some photos done and a haircut,.. oh my what great donor hair you have yeah but it be great if jerry was here to talk me over the procedure, anyway at least the doc arrived and sat me down took out his marker and drew a line across any forehead rub it out and drew another one, ok are we ready to go, wait where Jerry everybody here except jerry, anyway I was taken into the room with chair the doc gave me the injections and began to extract the graphs all 2300 so I’m told, when all that was done the doc began to make the cuts, when the technicians began their work they just talk and talk and talk about everything including the problem they having regarding a member of staff who’s time in preparing the graphs is slow and that she is been closely monitored, and when I asked to listen to music the girls argue that they wanted the TV on, come on who the f’@k is paying for this anyway, jerry where are you, late in the procedure the doc kept coming in to hurry the technicians by this time I was beginning to get that sinking feeling as this is not what I expected, at around 18.30 18.45 when the final graph was inserted who appears but jerry only 12hours late with hey how you doin all smiles and bull I just want to get out of there and get home,. The follow up was also a disappointment where’s Jerry where’s the doc no doc no jerry but instead a doc from Bossley Jesus this is a nightmare, this twat sat 4feet away from me and said nothing just stared I had to coaxed words from him, where’s Jerry when you need him it be easier to find Wally, so during the following week’s months I followed the post-op procedure the first two week were terrible with but I continued doing the right things regarding after care but of course deep done I knew that I threw 10grand down the drain months passed and nothing just a few flaky hairs phone jerry told him the story and the reply was progressive hair loss what a load of nonsense sorry jerry my naive hair growe back but not the graphs only patches of wispy hair, and that wispy hair was my good donor hair that was extracted. So it wasn’t my hair that failed it was advance hair restoration that failed, on a follow up inspection in Dublin it was found that there were a high number of graphs that were badly handled and dried before they were inserted and the repair job would cost in around 15,000euros nice work if you can get it but not for me, I now shave my head once a month, do I regret my decision no I regret going to advance hair restoration. By the way randy I take back the prefabrication remark and replace it with scripted.
To Moeman, All I can say is this: Your above response says more about you, than me or Advanced Hair Restoration, and Jerry Davis. I stand by my unscripted review, and I am looking forward to December of 2014 when the full results, of my procedures will be know. I will then post images of my results, to show everyone who reads these posting, my results. I will take this opportunity again, to thank all the good people at Advanced Hair Restoration for the wonderful experience, and the fantastic results I have had. Good Job Team Advanced Hair Restoration!!
Correction to the Posting I wrote March 9, 2014. Was in response to Vicki05, not Dennis Watkins.
This posting is a response/comment to Dennis Watkin's post of June 1, 2013. I could not disagree more, in the strongest measure with Dennis's comments. Let me share with you my experience with Advanced Hair Restoration, and Jerry Davis. One year ago, I realized that living with my hair loss was a choice. I did my research, and choose Advanced Hair Restoration. After reviewing there webpage, I felt at ease, and confident that I had made the right decision. So I called their office, and from the first contact with Yolanda, everything that followed was at the highest level of professional service I have ever experienced! First, I had a consultation(on a Saturday no less! I really liked this aspect, as I am a business owner, and Mon-Fri did not work for me) with Jerry Davis. In this first visit, Jerry evaluated my hair loss, and explained in completed detail what I could expect, if I choose to have this procedure done. I asked lots of questions, and received complete and detailed answers. I appreciated the open, and honest dialogue which is very important to me in any decision I make. I must feel I have all the information, to make a wise decision. So, at this first meeting, I agreed to have the procedure done, and we set a date for 2 weeks later. I arrive at Advanced Hair Restoration, in Bellevue, on June 12, 2013. At 7:30 sharp, I was in there clinic, ready to go. Dr. Weiss met with me, and went over the procedure, and he also answered all of my questions. Dr. Weiss is terrific, and put me at ease, and also reinforced the the fact that I had made the right decision, and was in very good, competent hands! From there, I went into the clinic, and was introduce to the team that would perform the procedure. Over the next few hours, these experts did what they do best! This team also, was absolutely professional in every aspect of how they treated me, right down to the music I want to listen to!(I brought my Led Zeppelin) The procedure was NOT painful, and I experienced no discomfort. Before I knew it, the procedure was finished. The very next day, I came back in for a post-Op check up, and all was normal, with no issue. They sent me home, with a detailed schedule of what I need to do for the next couple of weeks. This time flew by, with total healing of the donor area. Dr. Weiss, and his team along with Jerry Davis explained in detail what to expect, from month to month and hold long the results would take. So, here I am now only nine short months after this procedure, and the ENTIRE from part of my scalp has grown back! The results are just short of a miracle. I could not be more satisfied and amazed of how I look now. My wife says, that I look 15 years younger, and I have a new found confidence and pride in my appearance that I was hoping for. I would highly recommend that if you are considering to have a hair transplant procedure, choose the best, most competent team, which is Advanced Hair Restoration! For anyone who reads this post, and thinks that they would find value in contacting me, for any further discussion on my experience, you can reach my at:**Personal contact information remvoed as per Community Guidelines***
Did you have a chance to look at my picture above. Does it look awesome to you? The transplant was done in front of my head. Its all patches and as you can see, there is not much there. Can you take a picture of your head with some light and a closer shot? For Before and After: Advanced hair cuts your hair very short and take a picture for before and for after, they let you hair grow to full length and take a picture then and call it transplant.
Good Morning Vicki05, I have seen the image you posted of the front of your scalp. In no way, shape or form, am I saying that you did not have a positive outcome, with your hair transplant. There are many variables involved with any medial procedure, with different results, for different patients. What I can speak to with authority, is MY experience. How I followed exactly the post operative instructions given to me, by Dr. Weiss and Jerry Davis. I may add, that I also from day one, purchased the "laser cap" and started a regular application of Rogaine, which I buy at Costco, for $60.00 for a 3 month supply. The results I gained on the back of my scalp, with the laser cap and the Rogaine was very impressive. The laser cap and Rogaine thickened the hair I had. The before and after pictures that I took of my journey from prior to my transplant, documents exactly what my results were, with the photographic evidence to prove every claim I have made in this forum. As you can see from the picture I posted which appear next to my comments, these are two images of 30 days after the procedure, and the other image is at 9 months. As you can see, I went from bald, to a full head of hair in the front, where the transplants were placed. Again, I want to stress that my participation in this forum, is to share my experience and the results that I achieved. I know, and understand that not all outcomes are alike. I also can make this assertion with total honesty: Advanced Hair Restoration, Jerry Davis, Dr. Weiss, Yolanda, and the entire team were kind, comforting, and did not oversell the expected results. It was just the opposite. Advanced Hair Restoration under promised... and over delivered!
I completely disagree with the negative comments above. Advanced Hair Restoration is the most professional organization that I have encountered. I can speak as a patient and a physician. Before I got my first hair transplant , I researched very much and settled on advanced hair restoration Seattle. Jerry Davis is an ethical and thoughtful individual. The entire staff and owner Nick are simply the best and set a standard for excellence and professionalism. I have just received my third hair transplant from advanced hair and I am completely satisfied. I tell you all this as a triple board certified physician. Dr. M.
I had a procedure done in February 2013 and couldn't be more happy. The staff, Jerry, Dr. Weiss and everyone were terrific and very thorough both pre surgery and post surgery. You just need patience after the surgery and after approximately 3 months hair started growing everywhere it was transplanted and it has continued to grow as if fertilizer had been added. I just scheduled another procedure. I highly recommend tgem. You will not be sorry. Alan February 2014
my message below was referring to the question made by krytontoo on Jan 18th 2014. A doctor only has their reputation to keep. Coming from a family of doctors (not myself), you are being extended a offer to address your concerns and he is willing to cover the cost of addressing the transplanted hairs which did not grow. I would say that is very fair. Good luck!
Easy...there should have been plenty of before and after photos taken, particularly photos directly after a surgery. It would be easy to identify where hair was transplanted based on the photos, then looking at what your scalp currently has they can determine which hairs failed to grow. I highly recommend taking up the doctor on their offer.
Hi Nial, Can you post your picture of your growth.
let's see if this is the conversation...."500 graphs didn't grow" "can u point to where you think they should be but didn't grow please" "here" "oh can u prove that the graphs should be there but didn't grow" "no" sorry out of luck"
Sorry to hear vicki05 does not like the result. I had some work done at ahr in Feb 2013 and love the results. I went from having no hairline and little hair in the middle to having a hairline a reasonable thickness on top. It worked for me. Are there certain things I would like to be better? Maybe, but I have also heard that is called hair greed and quite common with transplant patients. But all in I have to say I am very happy with the results 10 months in. I use fda finasteride to help keep the native hair, but as for the transplanted hair it grew as far as I can see. Maybe expectation vs what can be done is important before embarking on this road. I think I was realistic going into the one day op and to be honest have had results that make me happy and more confident. The thing to remember is not to expect the hair you had in your early 20's back, but instead to have some more than you had. Just my opinion. Vicki05 I hope your hair restoration journey works for you in the end. Maybe I was lucky, but I am happy. N
if a person goes to a cosmetic dentist to get a a tooth replaced and fails to brush and floss their teeth, they cannot blame the dentist for a botched job and hold the dentist responsible if they lose more teeth. Likewise, a hair restoration clinic can only guarantee that the hair they transplant will grow but has no control over what the patient does or does not do regarding retention of their native (non-transplanted hair). We suggest again that you call our office to schedule a consultation to complete a scalp analysis to document the transplanted hair results versus the continued miniaturization of your non-transplanted hair. If any follicle we transplanted failed to grow, we will replace it at no charge.
Hi Jerry, Please see my hair transplant picture result. This is not what I expected.
not knowing who this is it's hard to assess the situation. although we cannot guarantee a medical procedure because it is patient dependent, hair restoration is so predictable and permanent that we guarantee any hair that we transplant to grow for the rest your life or we replace it at no charge. please give us a call and we will complete a scalp analysis and reassess your results. from this picture, it appears that you have strong terminal hair in the hairline that may have been transplanted and then you have weakened vellus hair that is miniaturizing due to the ongoing attack of DHT. Please keep in mind that hair transplants although permanent do not impact the potential ongoing miniaturization of native (nontransplanted) hair. I myself had 7 procedures over the last 20 years as I continued to lose hair. fortunately there are clinically proven FDA cleared options to help prevent hair loss for men today. Are you taking finasteride, using minoxidil or laser therapy? If not you may very well have a genetic predisposition to continue losing hair. Getting hair restoration without therapy to retain native hair is similar to getting dental work without brushing and flossing your teeth.
I have no idea which patient posted the comment but because my name was mentioned I feel compelled to address their comments and encourage them to contact our office and assure them we will do everything we can to try to meet their objectives within the limitations of their budget and donor. We take pride in our results and service and do everything we can to satisfy our patients objectives. Because hair restoration is a medical procedure, patient dependent and subjective, it is impossible to guarantee satisfaction. However, we guarantee the hair to grow and look natural or we will replace any graft that does not grow for free. I personally have conducted over 8,000 consultations and worked with over 3000 patients who completed hair restoration surgery and feel proud of the service I provide and I certainly will not let one negative comment change the way we service our clients. Furthermore, with regards to my own hair restoration journey, I started losing my hair in my 20s and now thanks to hair restoration I have more of my natural growing hair in my late 50s than I did over 25 years ago. Yes, I use Toppik and recommend to any client that desires to cosmetically improve the density of their hair when they have a limitation of donor availability or budget. Kind regards Jerry
My hubby wanted to get his hair done. Please keep us updated when you help to fix this poor mans issues. I will enjoy seeing his updated progress.
we will continue to try to resolve this patients concern and would be happy to provide information to your husband. You can reach us at 425-449-8185, e-mail jerry@advancedhairseattle.com or visit our website www.AdvancedHairRestoration.com. thank you Jerry
Hi Jerry, You posted we will do everything we can to try to meet their objectives within the limitations of their budget and donor. Does this mean you want me to pay again for the botched service?
and how does one "prove" something should be there (grew) but didn't. I would love to know how that is done.