Advanced Hair Restoration Seattle-Bellevue WA

One of the best things I've ever did. Had one...

One of the best things I've ever did. Had one procedure to the front hairline and another for density. I'm in my 20's and could not bare to look at myself, I felt like I was 20years older. I could use some more density in the front and will probably do that later. I'm very happy, the only bummer is that is takes a couple of months to see growth, but defiantly worth it.
Dr. Abramson

Looks like a great result. The growth delay is to be expected as it takes the newly transplanted follicle time to reestablish normal growth which will continue forever.
I had almost 3900 grafts done, Advanced hair Seattle gave me a price break for the large amount I had done, it was a short notice rate, not sure what prices they offer now.
How many follicles (I think that 's the right term) did you have transplanted? Can you share what it cost?
Amelia, you can discuss that with them regarding treatment, I don't now all the technical details, mine took one day, but you may be different. You can call Advanced Hair Seattle at 425-449-8185, Im sure the doctor can talk to you. Their website is Advancedhairseattle.com if you need more info.