Feedback and Results for Voluma - Bellevue, WA

I am a 45 year old female who had lost serious...

I am a 45 year old female who had lost serious volume in my face and cheeks. I heard about Voluma and went to see Dr. Kristin Tarbet for my procedure. I cannot tell you enough how wonderful this product is. I had no cheek definition prior to the procedure but the Voluma has solved that and instantly. I love that you don't have to wait to see the results, they are instant. The lines that existed when I smiled are gone and Dr. Tarbet did a phenomenal job, she used enough product to not have me look exactly the same, just better. My friends couldn't believe that I had something done when I got home because the swelling was so minimal and gone after 1 day. I will be going back to see Dr. Tarbet this month for some additional areas. Thanks so much If you look at my before and afters, there is no doubt how great this product is.
Hi there. Was that for two syringes? I don't see any before and after photos, though. I'm glad it's made you happy. I'm getting it done next month.
Wow how great that you had no down time and instant results!  Keep us posted on how long it lasts for you :)
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon