60 Approaching, My Last Big Procedure

I have had numerous procedures over the last 20...

I have had numerous procedures over the last 20 years, enough experience to know when to stop. Every one done by Dr. Young has been up to my expectations of looking younger, but still natural. Lower facelift, injections and then in late 2012, fat transfer. I am 60 now and know I look younger. I have a few wrinkles, but feel I am aging gracefully rather than downright saggy. The fat transfer took awhile to settle (several months) but after a year and a half, I know that this fullness in my face will stay with me for many years.

Welcome to RS and you go! Nowvu must share some pics to encourage the rest of is ladies! Im in my latter fabulous foxy forty's and i have to pry and peel of these 23 yr olds advising them my son is your age boo! Lol!
Typo....my phn" s memory ugh! You,,,,us,,,sorry
Thank you so much klkrape for your kind words. We will continue to help you and also continue to constantly improve what we do here! Please let us know how we can help you more! Dr. Young and Staff
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am sincerely happy with the results. I believe that Dr. Young is highly skilled and honestly sincere about wanting all of his patients to be happy with their results. I would, and have, recommended him to many of my friends.