Facelift..My Experience and Advice - Bellevue, WA

When it comes to facial plastic surgery,...

When it comes to facial plastic surgery, experience is all what matters. Check how many procedures that surgeon did and review the patients feedback carefully. See below for my experience and advice. My first experience in facelift with Dr Young was not good. He left me with a submental scar associated with lines and ridges over my bilateral cheeks. I had to go to do a revision with one of the top surgeons in facelift and I am thrilled with his artist work. From his feedback about Dr. Young's work, I do not recommend him to have this procedure with him. My second surgeon criticized the submental approach that Dr. Young used. He also found out when he opened that the deep tissues were not mobilized enough.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don’t recommend Dr. Young in lower facelift. The technique he uses leaves a submental scar that –in my case- was very disfiguring and noticeable. The scar pulled the sides of my cheek leaving ridges and lines that persisted for more than two years. I had to have revision by one of the top facial plastic surgeons with decent experience in the facelift. He does not use the submental approach and does not leave a scar beneath the chin. After the revision, he told that your first surgeon was very conservative and did not lift the deep tissues enough and this has resulted in tissue laxity within less than two years. He did not bother doing a postop follow up. Dr. Young may be a good doctor but he lacks experiences in this and I do not recommend him in this area. When it comes to facial plastic surgery, experience is all what matters. Check how many procedures that surgeon did and review the patients feedback carefully.