Facelift & Upper and Lower Eyelid Lift - Bellevue, WA

First, I wanted my appearance to be as young as I...

First, I wanted my appearance to be as young as I felt. And second, as a business man I wanted to reduce age bias made decisions that might adversely effect performance and results.
My experience with Dr. Tarbet and her staff has been excellent. Both my wife and myself are exceptionally pleased with the results of the surgery. There is no question, Dr. Tarbet is the finest facial plastic surgeon in the Pacific Northwest.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Facelift and Lower Eyelid Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift and Lower Eyelid Lift community today.
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

The results of Dr. Kristin Tarbet's work on my face is truly outstanding. My resulting appearance is totally natural looking, however I look some 15 years younger and as if I have lost weight as well. She is truly a consummate professional, delivering results exactly as described in preliminary consultations.