Upper Bleph and Laser Peel Made a Huge Difference with Minimal Pain and Fast Results - Bellevue, WA

I had an upper eyelid and laser peel at the same...

I had an upper eyelid and laser peel at the same time without general anesthesia. The recovery was very fast and I had minimal eye bruising. In less than 10 days my skin and eyes looked great. The eyes were perfect in less than 2 weeks and after 5 months there were no visible scars. The results were much better than I expected.
She is the BEST!
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kuntz is an extraordinary surgeon, a superb physician and clinician but also an amazing person. Plastic surgery is serious business and I wouldn't go to anyone without making sure that they have the BEST training. Dr. Kuntz is a Stanford, UC-SF and UW trained and most importantly she is an artist. While I was recovering she called to check how I was doing. I am definitely going back to her for a rhinoplasty.

Thanks for sharing what a good price! I am having an upper Blepharoplasty this Wednesday and mine is $2,000 for surgical center and 1,800 for Surgeon. Dr. Leland Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology, graduated from University of California at San Francisco, expertise including Refractive Surgical Procedures with 23 years experience here on the Monterey Peninsula.