Revision and Lower Bleph with Fat Transfer - Bellevue, WA

Had a bad upper eye lid procedure January 2 2012...

Had a bad upper eye lid procedure January 2 2012 finally waited and waited for a improvement to no avail. So 11 months later found a excellent surgeon in Seattle to preform my revision. The procedure was yesterday December 4 2013 and even thru bruises and swelling I can tell it will look good and a huge difference from my first procedure. The initial doctor was unskilled and hardly examined me, seem uninterested. He took too much skin off my eyelids scars were uneven and one of them way outside my natural crease line. I'm already feeling better about the work I had done yesterday. Unfortunately I did not do my homework on the first doctor. I shared my first experience here with photos under the same name if you want to see them.
Did the first surgeon refuse to repair it? Or did you not trust his skill? Did He give you any money back on it to help you pay for a redo? Just wondering as I am facing a similair situation but don't have money for a redo.
He wouldn't recogonise it was his fault or that there was an issue, he just kept putting me off, agh it allergies, agh its a sinus infection, agh your eyes look fine.......which seems to be pretty common with PS not taking responsibility. I never wanted to see that doctor again!!!
Healing has been very fast this time around. I also learned the difference between Arnica Montan 30 and 6. If your using the Arnica Montana primarily to help before and after the surgery buy the arnica 6. It was explained to me that this one is more condensed so you get a higher boost the 30 is used for a ongoing long term use. Love that advise, I took 4 a day 3 times a day. Score and after surgery and had very minimal Bryson and swelling. Today December 10 2013 6 days after surgery only slight yellowing. Will post picture today.

New Doctor

Dr Amadi listened to all my concerns and offered advise as to what was possible. Previously I had a botched job by another surgeon And Dr Armadi was able to advise what was as to a possible fix that would improve the look of my eyes. He did a fantastic job and I can honestly say I am so happy with the outcome and would recommend his work to any friend or family :)
Dr Amadi

Dr A J Amadi listened to all my concerns and offered advise as to what was possible. Previously I had a botched job by another surgeon and Dr A J Amadi was able to advise what was possible that would improve the look of my eyes. He did a fantastic job and I can honestly say I am so happy with the outcome, and would recommend him to friends and family members!