Lateral Under Eye Lift Upper Cheek Lift - Bellevue, WA

I am a 56 year old female who takes care of...

I am a 56 year old female who takes care of herself. I was not happy hearing people tell me I look tired, when I have never been in better physical shape or health and I was not feeling tired. Dr. Tarbett fixed this problem for me and now I have had people tell me I look well rested and younger.
I had an under eye lift, (bags removed), tendons tightened and an upper cheek lift. The procedure was painless. And only a few bruises. I was back to work 3 days later.
Dr. Tarbett listens to you, makes suggestions. I couldn't be happier with my results.
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarbett is a compassionate and caring professional. I would recommend her highly to anyone seeking any cosmetic surgery. Her staff is also gracious and helpful.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.