Excellent Breast Augmentation Experience - Bellevue, WA

I was born with naturally small breasts; I felt...

I was born with naturally small breasts; I felt uncomfortable with my appearance and decided to get an augmentation to a natural looking "b" cup. After the procedure I have felt more like myself than ever and feel as if I was always this way, I never even think about the surgery anymore because it was so easy and everything looks natural. I had a great experience where I felt comfortable in the capable hands of the extremely experience and caring Doctor Leff, as well as his friendly staff who abides by the upmost discretion and care.

Thank you for sharing your story! How long ago was your surgery? It's always great to hear how far post-op ladies are.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Although this was a very private procedure, I feel compelled to share a review about Dr.Leff and his staff at Overlake Plastic surgeons because of the extraordinary service and care I received during my surgery and post operation appointments. Dr.Leff has been in practice for many, many years which has allowed him to perfect a comforting bedside manner. He takes time to know each client personally and make them feel comfortable. He is an impeccable listener and works to please each client’s specific needs. The atmosphere at the Overlake Plastic Surgeon’s office is very peaceful, bright, and friendly. I was immediately put at ease from the fresh flowers to the tremendously warm desk staff and nurses. I did not feel as if I was in a surgery office at all! I felt completely confident in the capable hands of Doctor Leff because he was careful to explain all of my options and talk over my procedure to put me at ease. Most importantly, the results from my procedure are immaculate. I would not go back and change a single thing. Years of experience have made it easy for this doctor to provide a very natural touch to his work. The doctor and staff also provided everything I needed in my aftercare in such an efficient manner, it made my recovery quick and easy. The staff was even very gracious in scheduling to work around my hectic schedule; even coming in on days they usually are not in office, to make sure I received the best care. I never had to wait for my appointments, as they generously work to make each appointment private and on time. The staff was courteous and friendly. I am very happy with my results, and I highly recommend Dr.Leff from Overlake Plastic Surgeons for any of your enhancement or reconstructive needs. I am sure your experience will be as excellent as mine!