I'm Confident in my Smile Now - Bellevue, WA

Since adolescence, I've had a gap in my smile...

Since adolescence, I've had a gap in my smile because one of my adult front teeth never descended. Having only the baby tooth left a gap on either side of the baby tooth made me incredibly insecure about my smile - I tried not to smile with teeth in photos, I found ways to laugh with my mouth closed, and I just didn't think I looked attractive. Dr. Spektor was the first dentist I've seen, at age 29, who after my first visit to her came up with both a long-term plan and a short-term solution. As a short-term fix, she had a colleague create a porcelain tooth based on my personal mouth mold, and she bonded the tooth to my baby tooth. Now, only a trained eye can discern that I have a crown. To everyone I encounter on a daily basis, my smile looks great. I felt immediately more confident and comfortable smiling, and I feel much more secure when meeting new people in my career and social life. I feel so much better knowing that in three months, my wedding photos will show me with a full smile. Dr. Spektor also has a long-term solution in the works for me after the wedding. I realized right away that her amiable demeanor, personal attentiveness, friendly and kind staff, and fair pricing are the reason she's consistently ranked among the top cosmetic dentists in the Bellevue area.
Beautiful result!  This review ended up in bonding, but it seems like you either got a crown or a veneer?

Also, what is your long-term solution??? :D
Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

I realized right away that Dr. Spektor's bright and amiable demeanor, personal attentiveness, friendly and kind staff, and fair pricing are the reason she's consistently ranked among the top cosmetic dentists in the Bellevue area.