Immediate Reconstruction After Bilateral Mastectomy - Bellevue, WA

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 38, and the...

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 38, and the decision to go for a bilateral mastectomy was very hard. Even harder was to decide about the reconstruction. At some point I seriously concidered not doing it at all. But once I talked to Dr. Min, the high drama (so young for cancer! with a small child!, etc.) has quickly evolved into a practical issue and a positive program. Dr. Min explained the details of the surgery, the risks and the consequences. And things turned out to be exactly like I was told: uncomfortable, but not intolerable, and finite. And here I am, four months after big surgery, three weeks after 2nd stage reconstruction: with the same body, with full range of motion, no lymphedema, no physical discomfort, no regrets.
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Min is very good at explaining things without withholding any uncomfortable information. He is practical, down-to-earth - and it is very helpful! Instead of feeling sorry for yourself you're quickly engaged into sketching a real solution of your issue. The staff ( I met Jamie and Susan) is incredible - helpful, friendly, prompt.