I'm new here but have been reading reviews over...

I'm new here but have been reading reviews over the last month. It's time I add to the community :)
My stats:
25 years old
5'3"
115 lbs
3 children - 8,3, and18 months all breastfed (4 years total breast feeding)
Pre-op: 34AA (was 34 a/b before kids and a 34C/D while nursing)
Hoping to get to a Large D or DD

Everyone here seems to have chosen a cc amount prior to surgery ... I'm a little nervous because I haven't. I trust my doc and she doesn't choose prior. What we did was go over photos and wish pics of girls my size and build and she will choose after trying different ones inside. She will go with the ones that will most closely give me the size of my wish pics. Has anyone else done things this way? I only have 9 more days and I'm getting so antsy!! I still have a bunch if things to buy, child are to nail down, house to prep, freezer meals to make.... Etc. also, anyone else here have tips on taking care of two toddlers in diapers while in recovery. I will have to care for them myself by day 6 post-op. Ive had 3 c-sections and my recoveries were great... Anyone had both that can compare them!? Well, I will post before pictures when I get the chance tomorrow. Have a great night!

Congrats and good luck! I tried on sizers but my PS goes by pictures you take in. I asked about how many cc right before surgery and that's when I got an idea. I'm glad I trusted his judgement. I have 2 boys 4 and 3. It was pretty easy for me by day 4. The worst part was sleeping propped up and getting out of bed, otherwise everything was an easy recovery.
Nice to know I'm not the only one choosing a cc amount prior to surgery! :) and that it's totally possible with kids running around

Time is going by fast and I don't want to get sick!!!

2/3 of my children have the stomach flu right now and I can't say I'm being the best mommy I can be about it out of fear of getting sick. :( Only 8 days left and I do NOT want to reschedule. Hubby is picking up face masks and and the works to keep germ free, and I hope it does the trick! Neither of us wants to wait any longer for my BA. (It's been 5 years I've been talking about it and wanted to wait till I was done having children) Wish me luck that the bug skips this lady!!

Hang in there...hopefully it's just a "kid virus." Keep us posted!

Also I was naughty and all of us had sinus infection nasty tunny noise issues and I just didn't bother mentioning it. I would have waited toll next Christmas for my hubby to get the time off to help lol And it went fine ;)
Would have had to wait till next Christmas*

Before pics

Here are a few before pictures

Hi. Take vitamin c, multivitamin and the Tylenol cold. I did and it helped me just had surgery 4 days ago. Keep us posted on your soon to be surgery. Hugs!
Thanks for the advice! Now to scrounge those up... I know I have them somewhere :)
My kids got super sick a week before my surgery 17 dec and I just started taking Tylenol cold and sinus just in case. Surgery went awesome. I also had c section and natural childbirth and felt that the ba was cake! It feels like your milk is coming in. Tightness before milk let down but that's it. I didn't need any pain meds. I took it easy for the first 3 days but was fine. Just tired from the anesthesia but manageable. Just make sure your 18 month old doesn't snuggle in the nook for 2 weeks. Good luck!!!!! I love my boobs :)

Wish boobs :)

Here are a few pics of the look I like- a happy medium between natural and fake looking lol

So little time!!!

Ive been cleaning like a mad woman today as there are only 4 days left till the big day! Kids seem to finally be on the mend from what turned out to be the Norovirus (cruise ship flu.) Luckily, it hasn't affected me or DH!!!!
I'm trying not to get too down on myself. My family hasn't been all that supportive of the intention to go The size I want to go. But, it's not for them! It's driving me insane. Honestly I think it has something to do with jealousy from my mom and sister. Both would get BAs if they had the money and are being a bit cynical towards me because of it. :/ Oh well! This is to make ME happy NOT them, right!? Thankfully I have a hubby who is happy as I am now and will be happy with whatever happens to be the size I end up with.... He just wants ME happy.

On a separate note, I got my post-op supplies and just need a few more things :) heating pad, ice for my bedside recovery cooler, and a few more nook books :) - I even have a week of dinners made and frozen. I still have to finish laundry and move things to meet my stretching restrictions. All in all it was a very productive day though and I'm sure feeling more ready.

I'm having a horrible time sleeping- not sure if it's out of excitement or nerves but all I can think about is boobies! Crazy to think that Wednesday afternoon I will be at home recovering from the surgery!

Have a good night ladies!!!

getting so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkk! :)
I know!!! So excited and nervous! So much to do so little time!
You must be so excited!! Just a few more sleeps!! We have similar stats I'm almost at 2 1/2 months post op. If you have any questions feel free to ask!! and good luck! and by the way... with abs like that I'm already wondering how your a mom of three ;) LOL

In less than 48 hours my twins will be born!

My husband list his keys and therefor needs to use my car for an overnight business thing. That means I can't finish getting all my stuff ready for surgery and the grocery shopping done until the evening before!!!! And we have to leave for surgery at 6:15 in the morning :(

My boys seem to be over the flu but my 18 month old girl is still throwing up each day- hope she kicks this and I don't get it before the surgery (or after! Ouch!!)

I've got to set up my recovery area yet I'm having a hard time choosing wether I want to set it up on the couch or in my bed. I don't have a tv in my room and it's upstairs. The living room is on the main floor right next to the kitchen and has a tv. Any advice? The little kids will be gone the first 3 days so I don't have to worry about that. My 8 year old will be home after 4pm each day but he is an amazing helper actually :) What do you ladies think? Each has easy access to a restroom. I may have a more difficult time on the couch if our 7 month old 60+ lb American bulldog decides to act like a puppy :/

Must have tv.........bed is yucky, couch best friend.. . Recliner is marriage material.....=-O.. noooooooo I really hated bed. Lived in the recliner and couch. Fell asleep there Sooooo easy... as long as your not flat, I felt I needed green peace to roll me over at times :-D
hahahah ^^^
Good luck tomorrow! You will do great! I am 3 days post op and have been camped out in the living room on the couch (on the chaise part of our sectional). I was nervous about sleeping in my bed even with pillows reclining me up, for fear that my husband would roll over on me or I would roll off, or he would disturb my sleep haha! The living room really has been the best option. Just make sure you have several pillows (like 5-6), a few blankets and set up a little station for yourself with your meds, remotes, drinks, snacks, vitamins (zinc and vitamin c), etc! That's basically what I had and it's worked out really well. You'll figure out what works for you, too. Hope your daughter feels better soon and you have a successful surgery with the results you want! :)

This time tomorrow......

....I will be asleep on the table!! It's so surreal! Kids bags need to be packed, recovery area needs to be set up , last minute groceries tonight and I'm ready for this! I'm a bundle of nerves, and I can't guarantee I won't throw up before surgery at some point because of the nerves, but tonight I will take the prescribed medicine to help sleep. (They gave me Ativan?-anyone heard of it??) Then I have to shower with the iodine (spelling??) soap stuff. And then sleep!!!

I read through my pre-op papers again as well as the post-op stuff and nowhere do I see where it says to either wear underwear in or not? Id prefer to.... Do any of you know? I'm just thinking comfy cotton boy shorts....

I've resorted to telling people that I'm going a full C when asked. Nobody seems to understand that cup sizes are so very different people. Like when I told my mom unwanted to be a DD she about flipped. And even after explaining that my 34 DD would be the equivalent of her 38 C, she still didn't get it.... I figure that they look smaller (a cup size or so typically) in clothes, therefor when I say "full C" I'm telling them what it will look like clothed :) ...... Yeah, I'm totally finding reasons that make me feel better for lying- but how is it their business anyways, right? I do have a feeling I'm going to have to purchase a specific swimsuit to wear around my family that plays down their size.....any advice? Well, now I'm just getting totally ahead of myself.... LOL

On a fun note I have sooo many bras that obviously will no longer fit, and I have a Christmas tree that needs to be tossed.... And on top of this I have a huge bonfire pit at my house.... Does anyone see how this adds up!?!? Maybe in celebration of my boobs I can decorate my tree in bras and burn it..... Yes, I really did just say that..... But I can't take the credit- I have to give that to my husband who thought it up yesterday hahahaha. Well, Ta ta for now ladies. I will probably post again in the morning before surgery!! Wish me luck!!

Good luck tomorrow. Love the bra tree burning, made me laugh. Glad to hear that I am not the only one still left with my tree up, lol.
Thank you! Normally I leave my tree about two weeks I to the year... I just spend too much damn time making it so pretty not to enjoy it! Lol
Good luck tomorrow hope all goes as planned and if you want a DD go for it. It is your body and you don't need to make other people happy just yourself.

Freaking out!

I seriously am like twitching I'm so wound up. It's not time for the kids to go to bed so I can't finish cleaning (if your a mom you know what I mean) and I still need to shower and never made it to the store because I didn't want to bring my sick kids (hubby isn't home yet) gah! My anesthesiologist called and went over all my pre-op questions. My doctor called and went over (again) medicines for tonight, clothes for tomorrow, the showering instructions, etc. and that's when it became REAL.... And so now I've written everyone and their mother lists on what to do when, separated all my meds in the daily med thingy, double checked all my bathroom and kitchen stuff is ready and moved down, finished the last load of laundry, did the dishes, and now I'm just waiting.... And we all know what that does..... Just want the husband to hurry up so that I can go shopping, shower, clean, and sleep!! I'm way too nervous... NEVER was I feeling like this before my three c-sections!! And I sure hope they turn out pretty :) I think I'm more nervous about that than anything!

You'll be fine mate, just relax and enjoy the build up.... your Sooooo close love....Yipppppeeeeee, can't wait to see your results..... make sure you bounce, have sex, sleep on your sides and remember what nipples feel like....lol..... and good good good luck to you ;-)
Haha thanks!! You totally just reminded me of an amazing surprise I got from my doctor today too- I will post above!
Get some reast tonight and good luck in the morning. Keep us updated minebis 12 days pre op counting tonight. Good lucj girl!

I've been RAKd :) !!! Doc gave me an amazing surprise!

I'm super dopey and about to pass out from this Ativan so pardon the grammar and spelling.

When my doctor called tonight , we quickly discussed if my intentions had changed at all. Still round, smooth, high profile? Yep! ........

Taking you all back to my very first consult with her I had asked about two other procedures in addition to the BA. One being a nipple reduction. My nipples are just huge- only after all the nursing ... Well it was going to be another grand Beyond the 9 I'm already paying. So at my pre-op in mid December, she asked me if I wanted to add it into the procedure? I just didn't budget for it so I said "no. I want to do it someday, just didn't budget it in this time." She understood and went about the appointment. ........

So here we were talking today and she was going over everything with me when she says "you know what? Let's do your nipples to, consider it a random act of kindness. Pay it forward sometime, will ya?" I was in shock! Sooooo not only do my boobs get done my nipples will look like they belong on a human!!!!

Okay goodnight :)

Good luck this morning
That's awesome for your doc to RAK you!!! There are still good people in the world!! Good luck!

I'm never hungry in the morning

Until I'm not allowed to have food......

And now I'm starving.
T-2 hrs!!
More before pics (without a bra) oh my god I never thought I'd do this it's so embarrassing :( .....

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oops here is the other one

good lucky today!!! Just think, tonight you will have a fabulous set of new lolas to match your hot mama body!!

It's time!!

Hey! This is my first comment, and you've really inspired me to finally join this site. I've been trolling and researching for about a month now, and am so enthused about everyone's support and inspiration. I am the same size as figure as you, and my consultation is booked for February 20th. This means my surgery is awhile away, but I'm so lucky to have people to look up to, such as yourself. I wish you the best of luck today and am awaiting your results! Thank you for sharing your story! You have a fan in Eastern Canada :)
Hi there - your before photo is just like mine! I had my implants in November. It was the best thing I ever did. I hope your sugary goes well and the first few days pass quickly like they did for me.
Omg...you kinda sound like me...lol I am going crazy with the thought of getting sick before the BA and the fact that I have to clean everything well and that my kids are going to be ready for those days that I won't be able to do anything..lol..please post how you did...oh my surgery is tomorrow ...good luck on your recovery...

They're in and I'm home BIG surprise on the size!!!

Im in so so much pain! Took more meds but holy heck - she said with the size I want I would hate her because it will hurt....:.

She wit in 650cc HP!!!! Wowzers!!!!

I've got to rest but can't un bandage till Friday so you won't get pics till then but here is one with my lovely ace on!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Better pic showing size with the bandage on

Sorry they're blurry- my camera is messed up on the face side of my phone. (Hubby replaced cracked screen himself.... Lol)

I'm so excited for u lol and I can't wait for my day I'm 10 days pre op not counting tonight!!
The next 10 days will fly by! Yay congrats!
Yay! Congrats on getting them finally! Can't wait to see some after pictures once you start to feel better!

Getting to stand up

I need help standing but walking is getting more comfortable each time. When I stand I can feel the pain from the weight of my chest on the incision areas (crease incision) . Whereas when I lie down I feel it more in my a pits and sides. Hopefully pain will get better but I hear today and tomorrow will be the worst. I'm maxed out on pain pills so she is going to refill the script just in case.

Wow! 650! You look good so far from what I can see, I'm sure you will be able to rock that size;) hope you feel better with the pain, take it easy:)
Oh wow, 650 cc's! You are going to look glamorous!!!!!!!!
Excited for you! Can't wait to see pics minus bandage.

So a quick rundown on how surgery happened yesterday.

Tuesday night I took my prescribed sleeping medicine (Ativan) and got in the shower. I had to wash with a yellow/orange liquid called Betadine and so I put that on from my neck to my belly button and waited 5 minutes before rinsing it off. Then I went to bed and fell asleep like a baby.

The next morning I woke up at 5am, and showered again using the Betadine solution. I got my compression socks and loose clothing on and then the husband and I packed all three kids into the car. We drove the hour drive to the surgeons office where hubby walked me in . It was 7:30 and he left to bring the children to his moms house.

The nurse took me right back and had me dress in a gown. She got my blood pressure and put my IV in. Then the anesthesiologist came in and asked a few questions and talked me through what would happen on the table. Next, my surgeon came in and marked up my chest. I asked about a guesstimate on CCs she was going to go for and she told me she would start at 400 and hopefully for in 500 or 550. She helped me to the restroom and then we walked back to the surgical room.

I got up on the table and had one of the warm air filled blankets which was very nice. The "bartender " gave me some happy meds in my IV and they got things settled then I was out before I knew it.

When I woke up I was extremely nauseated, so I got some medicine for that. My husband showed up with flowers, but I was so in and out of it I don't remember much.because I was still so nauseated they gave me a suppository medication before they got me in the wheelchair to leave. I left with my mother in law to go back to my house and we dropped my oldest off at school. It was 1:00 when we got home and I've been on and off sleeping ever since. My sister came to help me out last night, any my hubby was up every hour to check on me and keep my pain meds up to date.

The pain has been horrible, but she did say to expect it to be bad because she fit in such large implants.

It will all be worth it knowing that I got to my wish pic size in one shot- without having to do a revision or secondary surgery. I had been worried that they wouldn't fit enough in to get me to where I wanted to be. One of my girlfriends got hers done and her goal was a DD cup size but they could only fit in enough to get her to a C so she had to have a second surgery a few years later. Well, time to take more meds and sleep again. I will post boonies pics when I can- haven't even gotten to see them myself yet!!! Super excited for tomorrow when I can see the twins!!!

Feel better!! :) can't wait to see the girls;)
Thank you!!!
Sure hope so!! After almost ten grand they better be!!

Twins first pictures

2 days post-op and got to look at the twins - lots of swelling and obviously lots of softening up and dropping to do, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now :)

Got the okay to shower but don't feel ready for it yet. The pics show the purple pen still on me and they're all covered in lines from the ace bandage, but you'll get the idea of what they look like.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oops here are the pictures....

for you to only be a few days out i think they look great there not ridding to high either happy healing!!
Yeah that strange foam tape is holding them in place. The ace bandage and tape don't come completely off till next Friday though.
Well that foam tape is doing the job then they look great I hope mine look that good that soon! 9 days pre op for me! Yikes its getting closer I'm ready for it to be over lol

OMG

Soooo bloated... It's not even funny. I look 5 months pregnant.

Look great how's the pain? Yes the bloating is Sooooo weird and annoying. Feels like you've drank thousands of litres of water and haven't urinated for a week =-O
They looking good. Happy healing .

Pics 2 days post-op

A amazing job on your boobs! I'm wondering, can you fill those up by yourself? You're such a beautiful women!
Pain is bearable but only on the maximum pain med regiment. :( but that's to be expected with such large implants I guess. Either way I'm super excited to feel like a woman finally :) that alone is worth the pain!!
I hear ya mate, knowing it'll eventually end and every day should get easier. Plus you get the dream of a lifetime :-)

Day 3

Woke up this morning feeling much better pain wise :) still very uncomfortable, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure I will love the girls eventually, but they seem wayyyyy huge right now in all the wrong places. I just want the "drop and fluff" part to hurry up and the swelling to go down. I really hope I end up loving them :( I'm scared that I won't. Everyone's reaction to me getting 650cc's kinda scares me.

Here is a wish pic I sent her and then one of me today- do you think that my PS used the right size implant to accomplish my wish picture?

I think you will love them!! You have to remember 650 on a woman with zero boob is the same as 400 on woman with some boob or a women with a good amount of boob getting 250.... They all up a D!!! hahaha I think you will be surprised after everything settles that you wont look bigger than most of the other women on here and they will be a perfect fit for you. Try and focus on recovery and resting and less time worrying. Maybe take a couple days off from realself.com website and just REST. Sometimes I found I needed to just SET THE PHONE DOWN and close my eyes. I know you will be so happy fast forward 1-2 months from now. Hang in there sweet Mama!!! xoxoxoxo ((hugs))
also my friend just got 650 a couple months before me and we wear the same bra size. but where I had a lot of empty/deflated boobie, she had like zero, just very flat. Everyones body takes the implants differently. B/c you got a larger implant it will take longer for everything to drop and settle, but give your self some grace, take a deep breath, and stop comparing your BA to others. You are a unique person and your results will be unique to you. SMILE you have BOOBIES!!!! :)
Thank you so much girl, you're so right!! Xoxoxo

Woohoo

This makes me happy!!

Congratulations! You look fantastic! Take it easy while you recover. I know this is easier said than done with three little children. How is your daughter doing? Hope everyone can rest a lot this weekend!
Glad your doing better and love that bralette. Hang in there the first four days were rough, but you'll soon round the corner and start feeling good:) totally agree with the previous comments;)
glad to hear surgery went great! Remember you are very swollen, the swelling will go down. I was worried that mine were to big but 3 months out I wish my PS could have fit more. You look great, just follow your PS orders. 650cc seems like a lot but everyone has a different starting point. I'm sure your boobs will look like your wish pics if not better.

Stomach flu

With bend new implants ...... Sucks!!!! I feel like my chest is going to rip open every time I throw up :(

Get well soon to enjoy your beautiful boobies lol
So sorry to hear you caught the stomach virus! Be sure to let your PS know to see if she has any advice. Hang in there!
:( so sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you fell better real quick!

Well, the flu seems to have passed

But it seems to have set me back to day one as far as recovery goes. I wasn't able to hold down anything, no pain meds, muscle relaxers, water... Etc. and now after throwing up so much I'm in more pain than the day I came home and the day after :( I'm just now trying to keep enough food down to start taking my meds again. The sooner I get this pain under control, the sooner I'll be able to heal. DH had to go back to work today too, so it's been a nightmare changing two kids diapers in this pain :( BUT I keep telling myself that it will be soooo worth it come swimsuit season!!! Thank you all for your kind words while I was sick. I went through all my nausea meds but they weren't cutting it- noting was going to stop this determined bug. Wednesday will mark one week since the big day, and most people seem to be recovering great by then- I think I will be one of the few who take a while :( Too bad since my c-sections went soooo easy I thought I'd be one of the lucky ones. My PS did mention that with the size implants I got that it would probably take longer than usual to heal as well as having two toddlers

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Whoops- pressed submit before I meant to...

Well, hubby is almost done with work, so I'm nearly done with day one of "entertain the kids enough hat they don't need cuddles all day" lol I'm worried that with all the throwing up and not keeping down my muscle relaxers that I may be more at risk for CC... Anyone want to lessen my worries about this?

Anyways, I will get a one week pic in a few days :) this Friday I get my waterproof tape off (that ugly band all the way around my boobs) yay!! I think I will have a better clue as to what they're gonna look like then :)

glad to hear the bug has left hope your pain start to give u a break!!
Thank you! Finally tonight I was able to keep food down for the first time since Saturday , so I took some pain meds to catch up and I feel a world better!
Thank you, will do!!

pic

Another pic 5 days post-op

Glad the flu bug is gone and you can start healing
You look so good, very excited for you as you progress, everything will get better;) . Hope you feel so much better:)
So glad to hear you are feeling better! Hopefully you will hop on the fast train to recovery now ;)

Bikini

This bikini is going to look awesome when the ladies d & f!!! Bought it at Walmart for somewhere around $15 ...

hot Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks girl!! I hope they d&f before summer! Doesn't it take longer with larger implants?
Beautiful

Conflicting feelings

I keep going back and fourth on hating my implants and living them. I know that most women go through this in the beginning but I really thought I would be the exception for some reason...

I love the way they look in clothes and my sports bra, but I hate the way they look naked. I keep worrying that they look way way too big :( and with that I'm worrying about all the possible problems like bottoming out, symmastia, CC... Etc. I just hope that I grow to love them and their size come bikini season. I really kinda hope that there is some swelling still because if they get bigger when they drop and fluff they will be gigantic on my small frame. :( I really want to love them. And in clothes they are perfect ..... But I want to be just as happy naked :/

Hang in there! All will slowly get better, before you kn it you'll wake up super excited to see them every morning! Hugs!
You might not feel "depressed" but I believe you just have the booby blues! They look amazing and once they are ready to be shown off you will love them, I have faith ;)
I think they look great

The pain is nearly gone now :) still numb

Thank goodness. Still feeling a bit of morning boob but I've noticed as long as I wear my bandeau strap it's not near as bad.

I had a post-op check up yesterday and got the okay to wear a sports bra instead of the ace bandages. I now have to keep a sports bra on 24/7 for the next 4 and1/2 weeks. She removed my waterproof tape and showed me some massages that I'm supposed to do 20x in the morning and 20x at night. And I was instructed and shown how to do the scar massages starting in 2 weeks. I was also told that I still have some swelling but not a huge amount which means I won't be getting too much smaller at this point ....

I love the size of my breasts in shirts , but still feel too big naked. I'm really hoping that I love them once they settle into place. They're still pretty high and tight right now. I have a horrible urge to go shopping for new bras and shirts but I know that would be totally useless as when I d & f they will look totally different.

Can't wait till I can sleep on my side!!! I'm going crazy sleeping in my back! My bed is not made for back sleepers and I get back aches.....

I'm still pretty numb from the nipple to the incisions, and on the outer sides of my breasts. My nipples have gone from numb to hypersensitive.... Glad that I'm now in a high impact sports bra because they don't rub.

I think you look fantastic! It's so nice to see your progress from the beginning of your recovery to now! Nothing but more improvement to come :)
Thank you! Today is two weeks so I will get another pic up :)
I love your nipple reduction ..I wonder why none of the Ps that I went to were able to do one for me...I got a small lift around nips but they are still pretty big. The Dr said the larger implant may stretch my nips out after the lift..if I was in your are id go to your Ps and asks her to reduce mine!!

New pics - officially 2 weeks post-op and feeling great!!

Finally my implants are starting to drop and get a bit softer, and with a little less upper pole fullness I feel much better that this size is exactly what I wanted. Although I see one complication... I'm going to have a verrrry hard time finding bras :( Tried one on today (knowing full-well that I am no where near close to my final outcome) and I fit great in a 34DD but I'm actually a 32 band which is harder to come by to begin with. My PS has confirmed that my swelling is gone, but believes with the dropping and "fluffing" I have yet to do that I will most likely go up one and maybe 2 cup sizes.... Which will ultimately make me a 32DDD aka 32E and I'm pretty sure no stores around me carry that size :/ oh well, guess I will have to start shopping online when the time comes! Anyways, here are a few new photos from today :) you can see that my righty seems to want to drop and fluff faster than the stubborn lefty.

Numbness is still an issue at this point from the nipple towards my sternum on both breasts is still completely numb. And from the nipple to the incision is somewhat numb and kind of sensitive. My incisions themselves are not painful unless I put pressure in them. The nipples have some sensation but aren't back to normal although they are healing great themselves. I still have the tape on my incisions for a week, then I get to take them off and start the scar massages.

One more picture

Yeah...... It was worth it!

Fabulous results! Very happy for you:) congrats!!

Bra sizing question...

I'm just over 2.5 weeks out from my surgery and as you saw in my last post I tried on a few bras. Well, I wanted to make sure that I was doing it right (sizing wise)... Turns out I am currently a 34DDD (I guess I was wearing a band size too small prior to BA ..... Probably shouldn't have trusted that I had stayed the same since 16 anyways LOL).... Well, a 34DDD is equal to a 34F from what I hear. At my last appointment my doc confirmed that my swelling was virtually gone. She also mentioned that I still had a lot of softening up to do and some dropping ...When you soften up (fluff??) and drop do you get bigger? I've heard different things... But taking into consideration that I don't havea measurable amount of swelling left... Can I expect to possibly go UP a size? I'm thinking that a 34G sounds entirely terrifying...... Where will I ever find a bra!!!??? Anyone with experience, did the "drop and fluff" change your cup size??

Ps: I totally love the way they look now- no boob greed or wishing I had gone smaller anymore! :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

By the way.... It's so nice...

That I can no longer share t-shirts with my 8 year old son ..... ????

I really love your overall outcome! We share similar stats and you've helped me get an idea of what size I would like to be! Looks great!
Thank you! I hope everything goes well with your surgery!
Good on ya mate they look brilliant... time for sexy woman clothes any way ;-) you're son will be pleased!

Has it really been almost 3 weeks?

Girls seem to be getting squishier by the day :) still waiting on lefty to drop like righty has. My left is still higher and tighter than the right, but not so much that I'm worried about CC because it's definitely getting softer. My right is getting so soft! All in all I think they are doing great for 3 weeks out. I'm still wearing the god-awful bandeau strap day and night. It's such a pain because none of my shirts hide it unless they're plain t-shirts :/ and who wants to wear plain ol' t-shirts with brand new boobies!?
Somehow I thought that if be able to stuff my new boonies into all my old swimsuits.... BAHAHAHA THAT was a joke.... Even the ones I had bought when I had my C/D cup nursing boobs look absurd! (I mean unless I wanna look like I'm trying to make a buck.... And that's not the look this mommy-of-three is going for LOL (see pic for example)
My scars are still tender but I start my scar massage this week. Still continuing to do my breast massages each morning and night. Hubby enjoys helping there... The nipples are definitely hyper sensitive. I can't wait till the desoloveable stitches come out! I'm really not liking the placement of my scars :( They are about an inch up from my crease. I hope as the breasts settle that they get covered but I worry that they're higher because my PS for in a larger implant that we thought would fit..... :/ I guess I really will have to be proactive about massaging the scars. Since I have soooo much free time every day.... HA! The numbness is slowly fading but still prominent on the lower outsides of each breast. Still extremely happy that I got this done. Glad I waited till I was done with children though :) I'd have had a horrible time looking for a 34 H for nursing hahahaha on a separate note- that 34DD bra I bought last week seems kinda tight this week :/ Really glad it was on sale!!! It's not uncomfortable but it leaves lines across each breast after wearing it a while. Happy week to you all!!

wow what an amazing transformation hey? You must be over the moon mate? They really look brilliant, I love your size... I just remembered my dream then. I went back to p.s and he gave me all these notes in cash and said Ohhhhhhh yeah by the way we only used 380cc so here's some cash back.. couldn't fit what you wanted in and the brand we chose was cheaper =-O.
Wait- was that a dream or did that really happen!?!? I would be furious had they switched brands and stuff on me! I'm over the moon happy with the results so far. Excited to see how they settle by bikini season :) fingers crossed for smooth sailing for the rest of recovery!! :)
Yes a dream thank God, can you imagine that...what a nightmare. I don't know why I dreamt that, it's just when I read your update I remembered it :-!

3 weeks pics

They're getting so squishy! Can push them together easily now. Still not quite soft enough to get that jaw dropping cleavage without some help, but definitely on their way there! Here are some three week pictures. All taken today.

You look gray Hun !!! Can wait till mine drop and fluff ;-)
Thank you! Me either. They're starting to but sure have a ways to go I believe.
They look great. Your surgeon hit the mail on the head for you. I am getting ready to do an implant exchange in 2 weeks and while I want to go up to 34 DD, I was worried it would look ridiculous. (God blessed me with a mid 34 B). You and I are built similarly (i'm 5'7, 115 lbs) so I'm hoping I look as good as you do. Congrats!

One month post-op

Can't believe it's already been four weeks! I've officially gotten the okay from my PS to wear an underwire bra and sleep however I want!! I also don't have to wear that bandeau strap any longer. :) It's so so nice to be able to wear regular shirts and bras again! I still have to wear a bra at night and I don't think I will give that up anytime soon. (Gotta protect this investment lol)

The feeling is coming back to my skin slowly but surely. My nipples are pretty sensitive still and the stiches haven't dissolved on them yet. My scars aren't painful to massage any more.

I can really squish the girls together now (I will have to get my hubby take a pic sometime) and they are finally feeling like part of me (for the most part) my right breast gurgles still- it's hard to explain but it almost feels like a rattle in my chest on that side but I know it's not- like a bubble in there. It's strange... Any ways here are a few pictures- will get more later :)

Somebody please tell me what DH means?!??? Hahahhaaa Holey shitt 32e, great results (:
Thank you! :) DH is "dear husband" lol
Beautiful

No bra pic at 1 month post-op

They look so beautiful and they look so good on you. Enjoy !!
Thank you so much! I'm so happy with them :) Glad that I trusted my doc to make the right size choice for me!!
I went to soma today and got sized 38G some larger 38DDD fit!! Wow wee sounds huge but they don't really look that big to me I love them!

Is it just me?

Maybe it's just me but I feel like I don't look as thin (tummy wise) since my boobs are bigger now. Haven't put in any weight other than what I think is boobs (about 2.5/3 lbs) and all the bloat is gone... I just don't look as "washboard" as I did prior ... And before anyone goes "shut up skinny B!!" Lol I really kinda LIKE it :) i always thought I was too thin but have a horrible time trying to put on weight (hyper active thyroid) ... It just surprised me is all. I actually was worried at first that it would make me look even thinner ( seeing a small tummy next to the big boobies)
Anyways, does anyone else feel this way?

Thanks for sharing ! You look absolutely fantastic!
You look fantastic!! I'll tell ya something concerning weight gain/ body change after implants... I don't think it's scientific by any means but I swear the body adapts!! Exact same thing happened with a teeny little thing I knew back in the day after she got hers... Her weight didn't really change but her body did! The change was subtle but precisely what you are saying! Who knows why that happens! Either way, those are some fantastic ta tas ;) get ready for people to forget you have a face ^^ tee hee

Definitely some major D&F happening here

Went to pick out something cute for valentines day and pick up a good t-shirt bra and was feeling pretty restricted in the 32E so I got measured again and fit perfectly in the 32G!!! I can't grasp that and am now even more stunned and confused at where in the heck I'm supposed to find my size!! Found a really cute bra at VS that was 34DDD. It "kinda" fit but actually gave the push-up look I was kinda going for anyways (wanted something super sexy for my first valentines day with the girls!!) so I got it! :) On Tuesday I have my 6 week post-op and I will finally get the go-ahead to work out!! Time to tone up this tushie to match the perky Gs LOL here are a few new pictures, with the new bras and a nakie pic to show the d&f and a shirt one to show how much bigger the look with fluffing!

Have you checked out Bare Necessities? They seem to carry sizes for larger busts, and small band sizes. I just checked out their site, and the bras seem cute. They are not cheap though, but might be worth a try :) http://www.barenecessities.com
Ooo they do have cute ones!! You are right about them being pricey. I will probably hold out for a few more months to buy they really expensive ones :) thanks so much!!
Ugh my whole comment didn't show ! You have wish boobs for sure ! And your boobs look like your wish pic [=

Wish pic VS results!

My PS is amazing :)

Thanks! Put a comparison picture up :) thanks for the idea!

New Years goal nearly accomplished!!

Had my 6 week appointment yesterday. Everything looks fabulous! I got the go-ahead to get back to my normal life :) I can work out again, reach, lift, and my only two restrictions are: 1) if it hurts don't do it and 2) underwire bras night and day for the next month then it's all up to me :)

Right before surgery I had named my review "New Years resolution: to no longer look like I've had three kids" And I feel I'm almost there- got a spray tan today (I don't do sun-tanning because of skin cancer in the family) want to tighten up the legs and tush, but I love where I am at and finally have the self confidence to rock a bikini without hiding. A few pics from today. Will get nakie boobie ones later!

How is your husband liking them??
Wow your body is rockin! Congrats !!
Thanks so much :) !!

Clothes budget? Forgot that part!!

So, (as a thought for those of you who are still planning your surgeries!!) I really wish I would have set aside a nice large clothes budget when planning my BA, because you honestly feel so much better about yourself in clothes after that you wanna buy new shirts every darn day. All of my old shirts hid my upper torso out of embarrassment and now that I'm ready to show some skin I want an unlimited budget to buy new shirts!!!! I'm glad and lucky I've been able to buy what I want anyways, but it's something to consider for sure when saving up for your surgery!

your boobies are so pretty! I hope mine heal as nicely as yours!
your before and after is INCREDIBLE!!! I cant belive that is the same you! lol for literally being toallt flat I cant imagine how it feels to have ta-tas that big now! lol Im just a b myself...so I don't know what big boobs feel like either...) I am in awe that you have had 3 kids ..my god you look amazing! Whats the secret?! Im sure you are what many guys will be calling a milf now...LMAO! Im sure your husband approves!!
wow you look AMAZING! Sounds like you are really happy with the size your PS picked for you. Bigger than you expected but they look great! Congrats!

Feeling sexy : NEW pics and almost 7 weeks post-op

I'm enjoying getting up every day and feeling good about myself while choosing an outfit. And feeling so sexy in front of my husband :) the girls are doing great and are nice and soft. :) officially measuring a 32G (should be wearing a 30H) in most bras which seems absolutely crazy. Incisions are doing very well and are getting flatter and flatter as time goes by. I massage them in small circles with three fingers and oil 2x a day for 5 minutes. I am supposed to do this until they are completely flat and a smooth. Here are some photos of the girls today.

Thank you so much! Remember healing takes TIME :)
Hubby totally approves lol and thank you- the secret: I'm spoiled with a fast metabolism so weight hasn't ever been an issue but crunches and lunges and weights are the truck to toning. Too many women are afraid of weights!! It DOES feel absolutely amazing going from literally nipples attached to my ribs hahaha to having a "nice rack" as I got told the other day by a very sweet gay woman I met :) haha
Thank you! Bigger yes, but I'm so much happier than I would have been because they actually fulfill my boob greed :)

My view

Lol love that this is my new view!!

New Comparison Picture

Last update today I swear!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Almost 8 weeks post-op....

Not many changes besides I think some upper swelling went down or more dropping happening. I have a stitch that started poking through last week and now it's getting some greenish infection draining. I've got some antibiotic ointment on it and am watching it closely. If it's not getting better in the next few days I will have to call my doc :( Has anyone else had this happen? What was the outcome. I'm scared it's going to make the scar worse. Will post a pic later!

Wow! Now those are beautes! Big, great shape. You're going to rock bikini season!
You look AMAZING!! Love your results!
You and ur new twins look absolutely amazing!! Im jelly! Lol i hope mine turn out to look as good as yours!! ((: i was gonna go with 550cc now im thinking 600cc after readin this! ((:

Popped stitch has turned into an open would in right incision- 8 weeks post-op

Here is a pic- it's not too painful but it worries me! It had some infection stuff squeeze out and I put in an email to the doc. I'm worried that the scar will be really bad when this heals if it gets any worse :( it's literally a small hole. Any recommendations or has someone gone through this and recovered fine? I'm slightly freaking out

Pic didn't load

Your results are fabulous!!! It's amazing how much bigger they got once you dropped and fluffed! You were actually so swollen in the beginning that they for some reason didn't look like they were going to be that big. I think they are absolutely perfect. I'm 4 1/2 weeks post op and comparing myself to your pics, I think you started to drop and fluff much faster. I don't know if it's just because it's me, but I don't think mine are dropping and fluffing yet.
My drop and fluff definitely started sooner than most I think that it helped that I took muscle relaxers religiously for the first month per my docs orders. (relax those pecs!) :)
Oh I didn't do that. I only took painkillers and muscle relaxers for the first four days. I don't think I would have even been able to take the muscle relaxers for that long because I noticed after I would take them, like the next morning, I felt nauseous. Weird. Lol. How long has it been for you now? I def have boobie greed even tho I am measuring a 34DD lol

2 months post-op

I've gotten 6 stitches out! So my scars are having a hard time healing with all the stitches trying to come out but they aren't infected or anything so that's good! The girls are doing great! I feel so sexy and womanly now :) I will post a few pics tonight. Hope all is well with everyone!

you look so good! =) thanks for being such a great realfriend!
Thank you so much :) I feel great!!
WOW you look amazing! Your after photos look JUST like your wish pic!

3 months post-op

It's been three months since my BA and I am enjoying my results so much! My scars are still popping stitches, which is annoying. I guess my body is just not liking the idea of dissolvable stitches. I'm still wearing 32G bras although some that fit are 30FF to 30GG fit depending on the brand. The girls have dropped so nicely and don't look fake at all! Here are some recent pics!!

Comparison picture

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

One pic didn't show up!!

Here is another pic in my fav bikini :) LOVE how they look in this one!

They Fit You Well!
WOW! Your breasts look so wonderful! I wish so bad that I went with 600cc or more! :) I was freaking out about going over 450cc mainly because everyone around me was concerned they would be way to big. I am happy that they are at least a 32DD but I just feel like I wanted a bigger look! Your look is exactly what I would love to have! You simply look amazing! :) I hope mine drop and fluff and look a little larger then they do now. I'm still only almost 6 weeks post and they are still pretty high and tight so... Here is to hoping! Thanks for sharing your beautiful results! :)
First of all, I want to say that your breasts look amazing! We are similar in size and stats and I was also considering going with the full 650's, but my husband is concerned with the extra weight and thinks I might not like "lugging the big old boobies around" lol. My question for you is, have you noticed any discomfort with the extra weight, specifically in your neck and shoulders? Thanks in advance!

10 months post-op

Wow it's been forever! The girls are great and I still believe that it's the best thing I've ever done for myself! A few updated pics ....

Im officially amazed at the transformation! You've managed to go from so small to a very ample size and still look natural. I just showed my husband (hope you don't mind) and even he said the same. I'm very similar in size to your pre-op Size, having surgery on 10th November. I was worried about having so little tissue and a small frame and then looking unnatural. I'm intending to have 360cc but would poss consider a little more after seeing your review! Well done you look fabulous x

Pics

Congrats! Just added the pics that didn't show up. I'm so happy with my size- had I chisen I would have said 500 so I'm glad my doc went off of my wish pics instead. I don't mind you showing as you want. I shiwed my hubby tons lol
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

She is warm and welcoming with very nice staff. Located right by the hospital gives you some sense of security although her office is set up with everything necessary to handle issues that may arise. Christine gives you the feeling of a second mother. She is so comfortable to be around that it's as if you've known her for years. It definitely put me at ease. I feel there could have been a few more phone calls prior to surgery during the few weeks beforehand when you nerves are driving you crazy. I will update more after surgery