So Happy with my Experience and the Work Done - Bellevue, WA

About a month ago i had breast augmentation done...

About a month ago i had breast augmentation done by Naficy. Over the course of two years i did tons of research on various companies but i am SOOOOO happy I went through Naficy.

Choosing a size was fun and the nurses really listened to what i wanted and gave me advice accordingly. I wanted something that looked natural.

The front desk people are great! They helped me reschedule when i had some family stuff come up AND even accommodated me early just because i asked.

I had my surgery early in the morning and i was so nervous. They put me at ease right away and made me really comfortable. Which is surprising for being on an operating table.

The drs did excellent work. I was back on my feet and at work 4 days later. A month later i have no pain and they are starting to feel more natural. The scars are healing quick and its only been a month.

I couldn't imagine going through another company to have this procedure done. I wish they did general medicine because i had such a great experience. If you are contemplating getting breast augmentation done then at least book an appointment to talk to them because they give you tons of valuable information.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

The dr is great at what he does. The fact that i had minimal pain and that i feel like i'm healing so fast is a testimant to the level of excellence he brings to work.