Breast Aug and Laser Scar Revision - Bellevue, WA

The procedure(s) I have had (breat aug and laser...

The procedure(s) I have had (breat aug and laser scar revision) have been nothing but a noteworthy experience with the same doctor. The breast aug was one of those situations where I didn't know what to expect or what I wanted really. Luckily, I had a doctor who I trusted and once I showed him what I liked he took it from there. My doctor was extremely detailed in before, during and after procedures and it was incredibly helpful. Not only did he tell me what to do, but why it was best to do it that way. I love my results!

The laser scar revision was done by the same doctor at a different time. For a procedure that doesn't sound delightful it wasn't as bad as I thought. The smell of burning skin was a little unnerving, but again the before, during and after details made the situation so much better and relaxing.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

I have seen Dr. Pratt on more than one occasion and each time I'm impressed. The service that I receive is outstanding, but more importantly the knowledge and expertise that Dr. Pratt has is by far the best. I was unsure on a lot of aspects of my procedure and Dr. Pratt patiently talked me through several of those concerns. The details Dr. Pratt provided for before, during and after the procedure and when we discussed things he told me why we were doing them the way he suggested. For those concerns I was still unsure of I completely trusted Dr. Pratt and left the remaining decisions in his hands and I couldn't be happier with my results.