Amazing Work & Service! - Bellevue, WA

I searched through a lot of doctor reviews and...

I searched through a lot of doctor reviews and before and after pictures. Dr.Gottlieb's work was so consistent and the reviews I read were great. I can now personally say my experience lived up the my expectations and beyond!!! The staff was extremely helpful and gave great advice. I'm so happy with my choice and would do it all over again. It's only been three weeks and my results thus far is exactly what I was looking for. Stats: 5'4 113 lbs pre cup size 32a. Modest plus 304cc. Very Natural looking!!!! Perfect for my petite frame. I didn't want people to notice that I got surgery, but wanted enough to feel like a woman. Some of my closest friends did ask what happened and I just said "bombshell bra". Someone actually said "wow, you should pay to have that done because that size is great for you".
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jourdan Gottleib is very experienced and knew exactly what look I was going for and made it happen! Very professional. His staff has checked in with me once a week since the surgery and even sent me Sees candy in the mail!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I love the comments you received and how you responded. That's great! Did you have anyone helping you during your recovery? Congratulations!

Great!! Good answer! Lol!!
             awesome review! are u going to post pics?