Very Satisfied - Bellevue, WA

Great reputation; easy to get to; beautiful and...

Great reputation; easy to get to; beautiful and professional office; professional, personable, knowledgable and skilled staff; comparable costs

Hi Diane,

Can't wait to hear more about your procedure so I can add you to the community.

Thanks,

-Britt

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Naficy by a friend who had a procedure done by Dr. Naficy. I was impressed by the job he did (and I'm picky!) - and so made an appointment with him for a consultation. He was very warm, professional, knowledgable, however I chose to wait on that particular procedure at that time, (will in the future...) but, in the meantime I've had several opportunities to talk to Julie, and have had some minor procedures done with with Maria. The whole staff is really wonderful... professional, friendly... you feel like you're in the right place, As for Maria... she's great!! Clearly skilled, professional, and very patient.. I started out highly anxious, but she was able to alleviate that through her reassurance, confidence. She always does a great job - and it's comforting to me that I can "let go" and trust her.