Flawless Technique

I've worked in the dermatology industry for over...

I've worked in the dermatology industry for over 10 years and have had the opportunity to experience many different approaches to Botox injections. Dr. Chu employs a flawless approach to the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. I have been seeing Dr. Chiu for my cosmetic needs for over 5 years and I wouldn't let anybody else inject my face with Vitamin Botox. She knows exactly where to inject, how much to inject, and how often to inject it. I highly recommend Bellevue Laser and Cosmetic for all filler and Botox needs.
Bellevue Dermatologist