Really Worked for Under the Eyes - Bellevue, WA

I had a really horrible experience with juvederm...

I had a really horrible experience with juvederm in my tear troughs about four years ago. I had an injection of vitrase in Jan 2013 to remove the left over juvederm lumps and bumps. This injection worked wonders but left me with eye bags from hell. I went for two months but I did not have the time/money saved up for a lower bleph and I was very reluctant to try another filler. I had heard about belotero on this site and decided to go for it. I was SO nervous and could not believe I was actually sitting in that chair getting ready to do it after what happened with the juvederm disaster. The nurse injector (Jamie) was SO wonderful and answered all of my thousand questions. It hurt a little bit because the eye bag on the right was worse and she needed to go a bit deeper on that side. I had a slight bulge on that right eye and thought oh boy not another filler disaster! Jamie reassured me she thought it was just a bruise and it will probably look that way for a week or so. (I even emailed her pics of the swelling). The swelling/bruise went away within about two weeks and once the swelling with belotero goes down it looks AMAZING! I am very happy with these results and will definately have this done again. My advice is to go to someone who knows this product well. Whether it be a nurse injector or Dr., the results lie in experience/technique. Jamie has been using this product for four years and the results show!
Jamie at Dr. Kristin Tarbet office

Jamie was my nurse injector and she was truly amazing. I can't speak more highly of her if I tried:)

Wow, I can only imagine how scared you were to try another filler under your eyes!! I don't know if I would have been able to have gone through with it after a bad experience. Its awesome things turned out so well!! Please keep us posted on how long it lasts. I'm really curious since from what I understand its a thinner consistency than many of the other fillers.