Goodbye Dark and Deep Tear Troughs - Bellevue, WA

I suffered from dark and deep circles under my...

I suffered from dark and deep circles under my eyes for years. I always noticed them more in my pictures. No matter what kind of make up or how much I used, I couldn't really cover them. I saw Dr. Chiu and she explained to me how easy it is to fix them. She was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed. In a 30-minutes appointment, she injected one syringe of Juvederm to the top of my cheeks and then one syringe of Belotero to my tear troughs using a special syringe called Cannula. Using a Cannula allowed her to inject the Belotero into all areas of my tear troughs. I was so impressed and surprised how easy, fast, and painless the whole procedure was (I didn't feel any pain because of the numbing cream). I also didn't experience any bruising or downtime after the procedure. Thanks to Dr. Chiu, and her wonderful staff, I said goodbye to this big concern of mine.
Bellevue Dermatologist

Your results are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing the photos with us.

With Belotero being relatively new we are all still trying to find out info about it, so please keep us update how the area looks over the next several months, and how long it lasts for you.