36 Yr Old Rhinoplasty for Confidence - Bellevue, WA

I live in Anchorage,AK. I heard about Dr. Young...

I live in Anchorage,AK. I heard about Dr. Young through my brother in law who lives in Sammamish,WA. He recommended Dr. Young when I told him I wanted rhinoplasty. Dr. Young performed a facelift on him and he was very pleased with the results. After consultation, I elected to have rhinoplasty because i felt confident Dr. Young knew what he was doing and understood my expectations and concerns. The procedure went smoothly. I stayed in Seattle to heal for 6 days since thats when the stitches were coming off. I saw Dr. Young twice after the surgery just to make sure I was healing properly and doing okay. I actually felt fine and was thrilled with the results. I felt I was in superior hands and I honestly love my rhinoplasty result. My nose was never perfect and it is pretty difficult to raise a flatter and wider nose bridge but I felt like my results were better than i imagined. I'm overall very pleased with my rhinoplasty. I think Dr. Young is a very very intelligent, caring, diligent, careful precise surgeon. I highly recommend him and would not think twice if i had to do it all over again i would chose him in a heart beat.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young is an overall exceptional surgeon.