15yrs. Younger with Lifestyle Lift - Bellevue, WA

As I passed 50yrs. old I started having "jowels"...

As I passed 50yrs. old I started having "jowels" and a "turkey gobbler". Now I know where the term old hen comes from. I didn't feel as old as I looked in the mirror. I had looked into Lifestyle Lift a few times but always backed out. As I am approaching retirement age I decided I wanted to do it while I am still working. I did expect it to be more invasive, but an still thrilled with the results. I went back to work after 7days and was still pretty bruised and had a lot of stiches. They are completely healed now and there isn't any noticeable scarring. I used to always look in the mirror and pull up my sagging neck. I don't do that anymore. I am so happy. The office people were very professional and everyone was so nice, especially Dr. Santos.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Santos was very gentle towards me. He helped me feel very comfortable during the procedure. If I ever decide to do anything additional I will definitely go to Dr. Santos. My results are very natural and I am thrilled. Most people, if I don't say anything, think I have a new hairstyle or just got back from vacation because I look so well rested!

I am also from wa st. and it is nice to know of a dr to check out. thank you for posting
I'm happy for you. We'd love to see our photos!