Smart Lipo Abdomen and 2 Excisions - Bellevue, WA

I had recently lost over 40lbs through exercise...

I had recently lost over 40lbs through exercise and diet. I had a "problem area" that just would not go away. I tried everything... So I decided that a little help was necessary to help me complete the body restructuring. I started researching and decided i would only go to the absolute best and dr. L was it.

Welcome, Mrs.Mchugh. Thank you for posting your story in the Smart Lipo community. You mentioned excisions: was this for something else or part of the Smart Lipo?

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

I was very pleased with my experience at Dr.L's office. From the actual club to the medical spa to dr.L's assistant and staff, to the actual procedure and after care, I could not be more pleased with the whole process. Dr.L's knowledge on the procedure was far superior to other physicians i had consulted. I was very pleased with the information I received from both dr.L an his assistant Lana. They were both extremely helpful and responsive to my questions- of which I had several. This was a big decision for me and dr L and Lana both made me feel very comfortable and confident with this decision. Not to mention the fact that and I am EXTREMELY pleased with the results!