Surgery Booked for August 2nd with Dr. Naficy! - Bellevue, WA

Last year in August I underwent a primary...

Last year in August I underwent a primary rhinoplasty surgery with an incompetent surgeon. The results were horrible. Because of my thick skin and the surgeon's overaggressive techniques, I was left with a pollybeak, inverted-v, bulbous tip, and a scooped out bridge. I have surgery booked for August 2nd which will hopefully fix all of these issues. I decided to book my surgery with Dr. Naficy because of his extensive experience in rhinoplasty. All of the nose jobs in his photo gallery look very natural. I hope this is the last rhinoplasty I will need because this year has been a complete nightmare for me... I will add pictures of my current and old nose in a bit. Wish me luck!!

Surgery is over!

Well my surgery was around 8ish this morning... I was super nervous because my doctor told me that there was a 50% chance that I might need rib. Unfortunately I didn't have enough septal cartilage so I had to use a little bit of rib. The surgery was about four hours long and Dr. Naficy says it went very successful! Even with the cast on my nose looks like it has a way better shape! I can't wait to take the cast off in a week. The only complaint I have is my rib that was removed is very sore.. But some Valium helps it. I will update in a week when I get my cast off and add some pictures. I know that there will be a lot of swelling when I get the cast off because its a revision case, I have thick skin, and rib was needed. Please pray that the result is good!

25 days post op

At the moment i am not happy at all with the results :/, I can't believe this nightmare isn't over yet. If anybody wants to see pictures let me know.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hey! Hope you are feeling more positive about your nose, since your last update was last August. I had my surgery in August, too. Had some questions....come back to this site! :)
I am so sorry that you are unhappy with the results, Actually I had 2 unlucky previous rhinoplasty and dr. naficy is on my top list to do with him my third and hopefully my LAST rhinoplasty but now I am really nervous! Would you please update us or if you may post some close up pictures please.
you could just post closups of the nose, no one would be able to identify you. Might help others.. Thanks!
can u plz plz come back and update
Hi would you consider sharing photos with me? Sorry to hear that you're not happy with your results. What concerns do you have?
..........
I sent you a message with my email
Hi Polly, Hope all is well with you. I would love to see your pictures as I'm contemplating seeing Dr. Nacify also.

please send pictures!!! ********@******.com

can you please send me pictures? my email is ************ at aol.com. You could just have swelling at the moment....

I am sorry to hear that u are not happy with the results. Maybe there is still swelling. Have u dicussed ur dissatisfaction with the dr. I hope to hear good news from you soon.
we would love to hear from you!
please please come back and updaate
thank you soooooo much for updating. That's great that you are already liking the shape, I'm sure it will be beautiful and I am praying for you :D
AAAHHHHH im so excited for you, hes on the top of my list. please please come back and update us from time to time
I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure it will be a success. Dr. Nacify has lots of great reviews.
Best wishes with your second surgery!
I hope your second surgery a success. Please update us.

Good luck and I'm so sorry for your unhappy previous rhinoplasty! Looking forward to seeing your photos and following along on your journey.