Mommy Makeover - Bellevue

I am 41 years old and have had three children. I...

I am 41 years old and have had three children. I had a breast lift with my previous saline implants replaced with memory gels and a tummy tuck. The pain of the breast lift was very minimal. Although, I was very concerned with how much pain I would have with my tummy tuck, honestly I would rate it around 5 on a scale out of 10. As long as I took my pain meds on time and didn't over do it, it was very tolerable. The first night was the roughest due to nausea. I had general anestheia which makes me sick afterwards. For me the anti nausea tablets didn't work fast enough, so I would suggest using the suppositories instead.

I am currently 4 months post op and am so happy with my results. I have healed very well. Dr. R and his staff took excellent care of me during the procedure and post op.

He is an outstanding physician in everyway and has a wonderful bed side manner too. I highly recommend Dr. R for any cosmetic produre and am grateful to have picked him for myself.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Excellent care Excellent bedside manner Wonderful work Dr. R is not only a wonderful, talented cosmetic surgeon. He truly is a one of a kind professional. Once I began seriously considering the mommy makeover, I did alot of research on the procedure, costs and the type of surgeon that I would trust to do this for me. In doing so, I was excited to find a surgeon with Dr. R's reputation and credentials near my home. Upon scheduling a consultation, I knew that I found the surgeon for me. It's very easy to fall in love with Dr. R and his staff. I was also happily surprised to find that his costs were reasonable - especially considering what he could be charging for his services.