You Deserve This! - Bellevue, WA

Okay, so Dr. Sattler and Julie and the office...

Okay, so Dr. Sattler and Julie and the office staff is great... what about me?

I am sooooo happy with the results and my decision to do this for myself. Since the procedures I have been thinking about why women tend to think that doing this for ourselves is extravagant, vain or selfish... I have come to the conclusion that at 51 (a product of the women's movement) that the feminist in me felt that I should love my body as it is. I now believe that as a feminist I can do this for myself (and I mean MYSELF) without feeling guilty.

I am unbelievably happy with the results. And even though they aren't so drastic that other people are shocked, the results are sufficiently drastic for me to stop hiding my body with baggy clothes. I feel 20 years younger and happier than I have been in years. My girlfriends are shocked at how great my breasts look. Ok maybe I did it for their reactions as well as for me ;)

I am recommending this to my friends who feel the way I did. Not everyone is uncomfortable with their body. And good for them. But if you are not happy with those sad breasts and that loose belly DO THIS! NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT FOR YOURSELF!

Thank you to everyone at the office!!!!

Cost included body conturing with lipo and breast augmentation, compression garments and anesthesia.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

From the moment you arrive you are treated well. Parking in paid for. The office is spa-like. Dr. Sattler and his nurse Julie are more than professional...they are funny, sensitive and responsive. I never waited more than 5 min for my appointments. My questions were answered promptly and completely (even when it was my third phone call of the day). The aftercare is like having your mother watch over you. They continually call and checkin to make sure you are doing well and you don't have any concerns. Appointment times are generous so you never feel rushed. The office staff is wonderful; even offering a latte and chocolate. Thought I died and came back as a celebrity :) Payment was simple and straight forward with no hidden costs. Too bad all doctor office experiences aren't like this!