Very Disappointed with Results. Waste of Money and Time. - Bellevue, WA

I'm very unhappy with the results. Not at all what...

I'm very unhappy with the results. Not at all what I expected. It has been only six months and the lines on my face are already showing again. Actually, the lines appear worse on the right side of my face than before. Around the eyes are very uneven. I told Dr. Young about this and he suggested getting fillers done. I didn't know that even after a full facelift I would still need fillers. I had told Dr. Young that was my motivation for having the surgery in the first place. Also, the scars left after my facelift are horrendous. Dr. Young must have been incredibly careless doing the incisions. Even now, the scars are thick and raised. I don't think I will go back because I feel like I have already wasted too much money and time. Not worth it at all.

Thank you for posting. I am sorry that yourresults are not great. I have been toying with the idea of a facelift, seeing reviews like yours makes me think I should leave well enough alone. I dod get Kenalog injections from my dermatologist for my tt scars and that helped.

Photos 6 months post op

For any facelift the scar (cut) follows the natural curve of the ear in front or behind. I don't understand why this scar is so far away from the ear?
The scar is quite visible...was there any scar treatment applied after this picture was taken?
I wish you all the best and I feel your pain. Can you show us updated pictures? I had a chin scar revision and extra work done to revise neck. This time I started using a different scar gel that worked better on my chin scar. My doctor has me do light pressure massage to keep the scar flat and soft. The scar gel is called biocornium. Get the doctor to give you a few bottles as it is expensive.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young performed my facelift, but I'm very unhappy with the results. It has been only six months and the lines on my face are already showing again. Actually, the lines appear worse on the right side of my face than before. Around the eyes are very uneven. I told Dr. Young about this and he suggested getting fillers done. I didn't know that even after a full facelift I would still need fillers. I had told Dr. Young that was my motivation for having the surgery in the first place. Also, the scars left after my facelift are horrendous. Dr. Young must have been incredibly careless doing the incisions. Even now, the scars are thick and raised. And the wait times to see Dr. Young were ridiculous. I usually had to wait 40-60min before he saw me. He would see me for 5-10min and then not return. Very bad time management.