Ematrix Nightmare - Bellevue, WA

Worst experience I have ever had. I ended up in...

Worst experience I have ever had. I ended up in the emergency room 2 days after my first (and only) treatment. I went in for a pre- treatment test area so they could see how I would react to the procedure and what strength I should use. That night the test spot was red and the next morning it was a pretty bad welt. I went to my appointment and they told me that it was ok and I would be fine. I only had the area around my mouth done.

After the treatment I was red but not bad, the next day I started showing some swelling around my mouth. That night I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt weird. My face felt really tight. By morning my face was so swollen that I could not see. My whole face swelled from my chin all the way to my eyelids. No joke, I was unrecognizable. I ended up having to go to the emergency room. I was put on an IV to help reduce the swelling. Then I was put on Prednisone for a week. The swelling finally went down on about the fourth day.

When I called the clinic to let them know what happened they just kept telling me that that has never happened. Asked me if I put anything on my face (like it was my fault I swelled up). When I told them that I obviously could not continue with the other 3 treatments they were like "ok". When I asked about refunding some of my money, since I already paid for the entire 4 treatments, they said they would have to get back to me. They didn't. I called back a few days later and they said I could get skin products or a different treatment but not my money back. When I went in to get product I was told that they would only do it this one time.

I had a total of 220.00 of product. So, I paid 2500.00 for 1 treatment, 245.00 for the emergency room visit(after insurance). SO for around 3000.00 I got 220.00 worth of product, one treatment that shows absolutely NO change and really crappy customer service.

American Laser Skincare

I saw an actual doctor 1 time pre-treatment. He asked me a few questions ten sent me on my way. After the procedure and the swelling and ER treatment, the staff was not the least bit concerned about what happened and acted like it was my problem. My money was not refunded, nor was there any thing done to make this right. They ended up with their money and I ended up in the ER.