Amazing - Bellevue, WA

I had a totally messed up mouth-- crowns,...

I had a totally messed up mouth-- crowns, yellowing problems, lack of space-- you name it.

No cons-- if you are going to undertake any type of dental work, go see her

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

If I could give Dr. S 100 stars on everything I would! I looked around for a LONG time to find just the right Dentist. Dr. Wendy was it. Smart, professional, personable -- and the woman is an artist. Seriously. She is a perfectionist and when it's your mouth-- she's exactly who would want to work with. Each time I had a procedure done (it was a year long process) she would call me later that night to check on me. She works with her husband Dr. Michael who is also an awesome gum doctor. Loved the staff too. I think I actually felt a little sad when it was all over-- they were that fantastic.

Hi Malia,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Dental Crown community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,