A+, Caring, Professional - Bellevue, WA

After many years of back aches and droopy breasts,...

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

After many years of back aches and droopy breasts, I decided at age 50 to have a breast reduction. I have been to this office for Botox before and the staff is nothing less than professional and caring. My overall experience was better than anticipated. I was walking my regular eight miles within a week. I did have a small infection which the doctor immediately sent to the lab for identification so I was placed on the correct antibiotic. This is not a surgery to be taken lightly, and the Doctor you choose must be board certified. I made the mistake of having a chin implant years ago by a doctor who was not certified in this type of surgery and regret it to this day. If you want a caring, professional and experienced staff I highly recommend this group. My overall self-esteem has increased and I feel so much more comfortable with myself physically and emotionally. The decision for any type of elective surgery should be "ultimately" up to you and the advice of a qualified Physician. Taking the advice of a family, friend or comment by someone else is often helpful but you are the one who must live with the results. My choice was the right one for me and I am glad I chose the right Doctor. I have worked in the medical industry for 20 years and have seen my share of the good, bad, and ugly office staff and Physicians. This office and Doctor receives an A+ from me.

Thank you for writing up a comprehensive explanation of your experience with this doctor.  Congrats on your happy outcome as well.