Better Results Than I Could Have Ever Imagined - Bellevue, WA

I had very old breast implants that needed to be...

I had very old breast implants that needed to be removed. One was completely ruptured and the other was very hard and painful. After seeing a few different doctors and being told that I also needed a lift, I was reluctant to move forward with a surgery that I desperately needed to do.

Once I found Dr. Rand, I was ready to have the surgery. He was very understanding with regard to my lift concerns and assured me that I could have them lifted later if I wanted to. After the surgery, they look perfect, and I don't think I'll do a lift, but if I decide to do so, he said it would be very easy to do. He and his staff made me feel very safe and comfortable with my decision. The results are excellent! Dr. Rand is the best surgeon, and I never thought I could have new implants that look so natural and soft. I am so pleased with this surgery!

If you are thinking about removing your old implants, don't be afraid...just do it, but do it with a very qualified skilled surgeon, it is not a simple surgery like the first implants, revision can be complicated, I had a lot of scar tissue that needed to be removed. My new breasts are great, I'm sorry I waited so long to take care of it!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

There isn't anything about my experience with Dr. Rand that could be improved. He and his staff were excellent! I am still going there for botox and chemical peels as well!

How long did you have your implants before you replaced them? How are they now? And would you still recommend your Dr? I need to have mine redone.
I had them for 20 years, and they were both ruptured, one was very bad, the other not as bad. I should have had them removed long ago...but I couldn't find a dr. that I liked that would listen to me! Dr. Rand was great, and they are perfect now, I am very happy with the results. He did more than replacement, he did reconstruction too, and not all surgeons are skilled in reconstruction. Another Dr. I met with was insistent about me having a lift too, Dr. Rand was not - he said it was up to me and I decided against it, and I am glad I did, I didn't need one!
silicone

Glad this worked out so well for you! Did you go with saline or silicone?