24 Years Old & I Can Finally Smile With Confidence! - Bellaire, TX

I wore braces for 8 years, no, unfortunately, that...

I wore braces for 8 years, no, unfortunately, that is not a typo, I really meant to put 8 years!! Not only were braces awful enough, when I had them removed, I was still very unhappy with myself, and it was all because of my smile. I visited Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge for a consultation and I was happy that they helped develop a treatment plan that I was happy & excited with! Together with the doctors recommendation, I had my smile makeover done 2 weeks later. They placed porcelain veneers on my upper teeth and they whitened my lower teeth to match my new beautiful white smile. I was so very happy with results, I still get chills thinking about looking in the mirror the first time after my temporaries were placed. These doctors saved my life and gave me the smile that my confidence was lacking. Not long after my veneers were placed, I met my husband and I have not stopped smiling and showing off my smile since! Without the beautiful smile they gave me, I know that I would not be as happy as I am now. Doing this procedure was easy and painless, the only painful part is realizing that I should have come to them many years ago!
I hope you can show us a picture of your beautiful new smile!!
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Hedge showed me that there are really great dentists out there that put the patient first. I have always had dental anxiety and walking into their office and meeting them has changed how I feel about dental visits. Their office makes you feel right at home and you will look forward to seeing them. Their professionalism and love for what they do has given me much more than a beautiful smile. They helped build up my confidence and the only problem is that I cant stop smiling now!! I would not trust anyone else with my dental health! I love that they care not only about teeth, but my overall health, as well.