One Desires Pink Gums - Bellaire, TX

I actually had a procedure to remove the...

I actually had a procedure to remove the pigmentation from my gums. I had always desired to have this done in the past, but all my dentist and periodontist in Houston I saw before claimed that "there was nothing that could be done". After I decided to do some research myself, I found out that there were Doctor's in LA an NY who performed the procedure. Being that I lived in Houston, I just didn't have the time or money to make that trip. So I put the idea away of pink gums for about 4 years. Something in me told me to search again after having a not so pleasant dental encounter with a new dentist. Low and behold, my prayers were answered when I found out the treatment was done in my own backyard in Bellaire, TX a suburb of Houston!

I went to my consultation and I must admit I was very skeptical at first, especially since I couldn't find research on this procedure is so limited. Anyways, I put all my doubts aside and a month later went under the laser for the procedure. The procedure itself was about 20 min long a lot shorter than the 1 hour time I was originally quoted. The first 4 days were very difficult I could not eat many solid foods and my gums did bleed from intermittently but within a week and a half I healed up real nicely. Dr. Hedge was quick, kind and so was his staff. Depending on how dark your gums are one might need to come back for touch ups, but thankfully all that is covered in the original price.

Now my whole family and some friends want to follow in my footsteps guess somebody had to be the guinea pig! I can't wait to come back and get the bottom half done along with other dental procedures when needed. Will post pic soon!
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

He was very quick kind and knowledgeable could not have asked for better service!