Best Thing Ever - Bella Vista, NSW

I suffered chronic back and neck pain from my...

I suffered chronic back and neck pain from my large breast as well as confidence issues. My GP referred me and we discussed the surgery which would result in anchor shaped scars. He removed 400 g from each breast under general which took 3 hrs I was in hospital overnight and I spent 2 weeks at home.

Welcome to the community.  Happy to hear you love your results.  Sounds like you had a quick recovery which is always welcomed.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

The whole team is amazing Gavin walked me through the whole thing risks surgery and post care. The Anaesthesiologist even called to let me know of a possible heart problem which turned out to be nothing. Post care I was stunned by the amount of time and care Gavin has put in to make sure not only that I have a safe and comfortable recovery but also that I'm 100% happy with the results I couldn't have asked for better. But not only are the doctors professional and caring so are all their staff Lauren has been great helping me by promptly answering all my questions and is always happy to see me everyone there is amazing!