Happy Outcome - Australia, AU

My name is Jane and I had a tummy tuck. I had lost...

My name is Jane and I had a tummy tuck. I had lost 63kgs over ten years through a change of lifestyle and was suffering from low self-esteem and poor body image, so I sought a tummy tuck. Having always been in the small percentage of people with complications I was reluctant to try anything. Dr. Kourosh Tavakoli (my amazing surgeon) reassured me from the beginning and ensured me that any issues, outside our hands, would not affect me in any adverse way. I am so glad he was right. I may have missed some work but I didn’t have any extra costs.

I had a long surgery and over a kilo of skin was removed. My tummy muscles were repaired and liposuction was used to ensure a flat stomach. Everything went really well. 6 days in hospital.

As expected, I was in the small percentage of people with post operative issues. It is rare but I had a gelatinous blood buildup under the skin which could not be removed with a needle. Dr. Tavakoli had to excise the area and put me back into hospital. I had a vacumn machine put on to remove the extra blood. After being released from hospital I saw the nurse or Dr. Tavakoli at his office once or twice a week for check-ups. Everyone at his office was tremendously helpful and supportive.

I was put into hospital for day surgery where I essentially got a second tummy tuck with no extra costs. The final outcome is, I have an amazing stomach and I can’t wait for summer to show it off.

Dr Tavakoli, his nurses and his staff were there for me at every step in my journey. The aftercare service has been wonderful. Having come through everything I am more confident and relaxed. I would recommend Dr. Tavakoli to anybody.
Dr. Kourosh Tavakoli

Dr. Kourosh Tavakoli was amaziing. He elevated all my concerns prior to the operation. After expected post operative issues he and his staff were there for me at every step. His confidence and desire for perfection resulted in an amazing outcome. I'm very pleased to have had Dr. Tavakoli as my surgeon.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us.  Glad to hear you are doing better now.  Please consider posting your before and after pictures.

Post some pics