I'm So Happy with my Botox - Belgium

I can't believe so many people are unhappy...

I can't believe so many people are unhappy about botox! Botox is great! Since a little over a year I use botox and I think I will keep doing this for ever. I need injections every 4 months. It really makes me look fresher, less tired, less depressed. I don't think I will ever stop using this.

I don't believe in good botox for less then 400$. If its that cheap they might seriously dilute the product so that you will have to come back sooner and in the end spend more time and money. And yes, sometimes I do feel a little tired or get a little head ache after my botox but a good night of sleep and I wake up as a brand new, beautiful person :-)

If you are afraid of this then get your botox as late in the day as possible, so you can stay on the couch or go to bed when you come home. For your first time, don't over do it, try only one area to see how you respond to the product as everyone is different.

Hi Misses,

Welcome to the Botox community. I'm so happy YOU are so happy with your Botox. Looking less tired and depressed sounds awesome. You also provided a very good point about possible diluting of Botox and about getting it at the end of the day. Do you have pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I think he knows what he's doing.