Arm Mess - Belgium

I had my arm lift done by Dr. Robin Van Look. He...

I had my arm lift done by Dr. Robin Van Look. He was to also perform lipo on my arms. I have so many issues with this clinic, I'm blaming myself for even choosing to do the surgery there.

The follow up visits were tedious, the staff including his wife who handles the nonadministrative stuff was impolite and unhelpful.

The doctor himself when I voice my concerns to him about a month after the surgery, became emotional and argumentative. When he calmed down he finally agreed to do an intervention to reduce the fat on my arms by lipo. I initially preferred to be assisted further by another surgeon but he assured me that he can ethically and happily follow through with the surgery.

I was under a mild sedative during the lipo and felt every rather painful back and forth movement of the apparatus used, and remember clearly saying or mumbling how painful it was. He was not around when I regain full consciousness so I was unable to address him of anything else at this point.

I've not received any follow up treatment at this point and whenever my lower right arm is at rest e.g. during sleep , when I awake there is throbbing pain throughout the hand in movement or to perform any task for about 5 minutes or so.

Furthermore the scars from the arm lift he has only ever mentioned once about a scar revision which is needed because the skillfulness in placement and the actual cut itself is fairly awful. I have a mammoth issue on my hand because I dread having to go back to this doctor again and just don't know what to do at this point.

If anyone has any pointers/tips I'd appreciate it.

I'm still so ashamed of the results and of showing my arms in public I haven't uploaded any photos but will think about in the following few days especially if it will help anyone.

Belgium Plastic Surgeon

I have rated as I have because it is a true reflection of my results and experience with this doctor and his staff. Internet