Flat Tummy! Better Than I Ever Expected

After losing 120 lbs. through gastric bypass...

After losing 120 lbs. through gastric bypass surgery I had a lot of extra skin hanging on my abdomen. Because of irritation issues my insurance authorized a tummy tuck.

I chose a doctor that did a presentation to the bariatric support group. He was realistic about the outcome, gentle and supportive. He suggested a fleur de lis procedure that utilized a horizontal tummy tuck cut and a vertical midline cut. The vertical incision removed even more excess skin and defined my waist. This portion of the surgery was not covered by my insurance and I paid out of pocket.

The results are better than I could have ever expected, clean straight scars, a completely flat abdomen, defined waist, short recovery time.

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

I love how it looks. I would highly recommend this surgeon, he did a fabulous job, was honest, answered all my questions, and never rushed through a visit. When I had a minor concern about fluid retention he returned my call personally in minutes of my leaving the message with his office. I would go to this doctor again and I would take family members to him. I would do it again in a heartbeat!