"Mommy Makeover" and So Happy with the Results - Bel AIr, MD

I am three weeks out from my breast lift,...

I am three weeks out from my breast lift, augmentation with silicone implants, abdominal muscle repair, liposuction with a tummy tuck. I am already back at the gym for cardio workouts and am feeling and looking fantastic. I could NOT be happier with the care I have received from both my doctor, his staff and the hospital where I had the surgery and spent the night. While I still have some swelling, I am getting smaller in my waist and tummy by the day, loving my new perfect belly button and pancake flat tummy!!

ok thank you! Ice on chest I have heard that 2wice now lol so i am definetly going to do that! Water is my friend lol I am going to drink it like no tomorrow thank you!
Honestly, sneezing!!! It's also difficult to get in/out of bed for the first week and your back will be sore as well. The drains are cumbersome, but necessary I was happy they were out after a week. Learn how to splint with a pillow for coughing & sneezing it will help. I used ice on my chest for the first 48 hours and that helped a lot too. Listen to everything your doc says and wear the binder it does feel good. I bought a Spanx garment to wear under my shirt when I'm out and that works well. Drink a lot A LOT of water and nothing with carbonation (I don't usually but the bubbles would hurt).
THANX LISA SO WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE FOR YOU WITH THE SURGERY!
Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz has been beyond kind and patient, he provides his patients with his cell number in the event we have any concerns/questions. The hospital in which I had the procedure done was fantastic, the quality of care from Dr. Horowitz and his staff is second to none. After my first consult, I knew he was who I needed to select for my surgery as his bedside manner is stellar.