Lost 100lb After Gastric Bypass Surgery - Completely Happy with my Tummy Tuck - Bel Air, MD

After having lost 100 pounds following gastric...

After having lost 100 pounds following gastric bypass surgery, I chose to have a tummy tuck procedure due to the hanging skin I was left with.

I consulted with Dr. H, and after he talked with me in great length about my options, I decided to have the "fleur de lis" tummy tuck. I already had a scar down the middle of my stomach, so I had nothing to lose as far as a scar went.

I am so happy with my results. Dr. H took the time to explain to me about the hour glass shape I would end up with, and he was absolutely right. The lower incision was placed right at the bikini line, so it is hidden by underwear. The whole healing process has been exactly as the doctor said it would be, so I have not had any surprises with pain (which was very minimal)or the look of the scar.

The worst part of the whole procedure was not being able to stand straight for a few weeks. I suffered with a sore back, but now I realize it was mostly a mental thing...you just feel like you are going to split your incision line open if you stand up straight, but after a few weeks, you are standing upright again and don't even realize it.

For so many years, I avoided looking in the mirror because of my hanging belly, now I can't walk past one without checking out my new figure. I have gained so much self confidence in myself since this procedure, and I have Dr. H to thank for it.

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

I have such respect for Dr. H and his staff. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor who takes the time to explain everything to you from beginning to end. He will make sure you have all your questions answered before you leave the office. He is always available in case of an emergency, or if you just have a question or concern. It is very easy to get an appointment with him, and if you need to be seen unexpectedly, they always make room for you to come in. Phone calls are returned almost immediately, which is important to alot of people when they have concerns that need to be addressed. I highly recommend Dr. H for any kind of cosmetic procedure you may be thinking about having. His consultations are free, and he makes you feel comfortable from the initial visit. I have had 2 procedures done by him, both the tummy tuck, and also brachioplasty and I am 100% happy with both.