Great Invisalign Doctor in Beirut! - Beirut, LB

For years I had wanted straight teeth but didn't...

For years I had wanted straight teeth but didn't want to go through the embarrassment of braces. Then I heard about Invisalign. I wasn't sure that Invisalign would work for me because my teeth were pretty crowded but I wanted to find out. I did some research and decided that Dr. Bardawil office was the place to go for Invisalign. At my first visit Dr. showed me cases that he had treated that were worse then mine,and I met some of my friends that were treated in his office.Their result was Great. Once I knew that Dr.Bardawil could straighten my teeth with Invisalign I couldn't wait to start. I feel a lot more confident in myself now that I love my smile. I am so glad that I had Dr. Bardawil do my Invisalign."

The outcome of my result was excellent.The good thing of Invisalign is removable,transparent. The bad thing about them some aligners were a bit sharp and Dr.bardawil adviced me to file them with a new clean nail file,sure you must clean it daily after every use and keep it for invisalign . You should daily cbrush them and soak them in cleaning tablets and keep them away from dogs!

On the first days you fit the aligners ,they are a bit tight you may feel some tension and struggle few second to remove them.
But overall I am thankfull for Dr.Bardawil and I love and proud in my final smile.

Dr.George Bardawil

It needs few days to adapt to the retainer.I usually clean it daily with water pick as well I use special floss for retainers (super floss by oral -b). I adapted ,I prefer without it but worried that my teeth relapse back. I am crossing my fingers everything is perfect till know.It is already 2 years,and I do check up every 6 months with my orthodontist. It was great work.

Your teeth look really nice - congratulations!! I noticed you have a bonded retainer in your lower now. How are you doing with that? Do you basically forget its there, or is it a major hassle when eating and flossing?