18 Year Old Septo-Rhinoplasty in the Capital of Lebanon! - Beirut, Lebanon

I am scheduled to have a procedure done on the 6th...

I am scheduled to have a procedure done on the 6th of August 2014. I have been going through a lot of the reviews and decided that I would make one of my own prior to getting the surgery done! I have had a number of friends and family members get a rhinoplasty surgery done in Beirut Lebanon and decided that while I am here visiting on vacation I would get my nose done. The majority of the reviews I read were correlated with the plastic surgeon Dr. Charbel Medawar, and they were quite positive. Also, I found that a number of his patients were travelling from outside the country, which is something that i could related to. I had a number of consultations with other surgeons but found that I was most comfortable talking to Dr. Charbel as he was able to understand what I want out of the procedure.

I have a deviated septum and need some work done on the tip of my nose as there is not much structure to it so it droops. As for the bone, he advised that a break in the bridge was not necessary but if he felt he needed to break it during the procedure, he would do so.

As mentioned before, I am scheduled for August 6th. Nerves are shooting through the roof the closer the date gets! Here is to hoping that all goes well. I will post pictures closer to the date!

Hey! I hope a fellow canadian loved her results hopefully! Hope it all went well
Hoping you're doing well. Wishing you a speedy recovery can't wait to see pics!!
Hope your surgery went well..waiting for your reviews!
Dr. Charbel Medawar