Rhiniplasty Lebanon Beirut with Dr Charbel Medawar - Beirut, LB

Hi Guys, I am finally booked to do my Rhinoplasty...

Hi Guys, I am finally booked to do my Rhinoplasty today and I'm super excited. I was nervous but my Dr Charbel made me feel sooo comfortable that I'm actually looking forward to the end result. I have consulted with a few doctors and found Dr Charbel is able to give me the nose I am looking for.

I have a huge bump on the bride of my nose that has bothered me for a long time and finally I am doing something about it.

I flew all the way over to Lebanon only because I know they are famous for plastic surgery especially noses and would rather travel to be under the hands of an experienced surgeon.

So here I go today is my day in less than a few hours.

I will include my before pics

OK so I just had my surgery

So I just had surgery Dr Charbel and nurses were great he helped me choose the right nose made sure I was very comfortable so I have to say
Im starving
I haven even had a - drop of water siince 10:30pm almst 24hour
Some reviews scared me but its nt even bad im fine with it all
Im in a little pain
Just vomit brown and yellow
I havent eaten a thing
In more then 24hours
Im vomiting brown stuff
hurts my nose feels like its gonna pop
They were great and gave me medicine to stop the vomiting. I don't have any support people with me as I travelled alone.

Will update as I go

CAST OFF absolutely loving my new nose!!!

so my cast is off and I'm in love with the result Dr charbel achieved. very happy well worth the journey!

side by side

side by side pics you can really see the difference my nose is still swollen too.

still taped

so far loving the way it looks and feels so as drs orders if i can do with keeping the tape on all day and night then it helps with the swelling minimal and considering I don't know anyone here and am.not going to bump into anyone I know I have left it on. I was going to head home but I extended my stay, shopping is great and i decided to get filler in my cheeks he did a great job. when I have the chance I will take pics without the tape. so this was me today after filler out and about lol I'm going home in about a week. I will have a proper Internet connection.

New pics I love my new nose

I love my nose I am forever receiving compliments
Dr Charbel Medawar

Dr Charbel Medawar is the best in the region if you are going to do your nose I highly recommend him.