Rhiniplasty Lebanon Beirut with Dr Charbel Medawar - Beirut, LB

Hi Guys, I am finally booked to do my Rhinoplasty...

Hi Guys, I am finally booked to do my Rhinoplasty today and I'm super excited. I was nervous but my Dr Charbel made me feel sooo comfortable that I'm actually looking forward to the end result. I have consulted with a few doctors and found Dr Charbel is able to give me the nose I am looking for.

I have a huge bump on the bride of my nose that has bothered me for a long time and finally I am doing something about it.

I flew all the way over to Lebanon only because I know they are famous for plastic surgery especially noses and would rather travel to be under the hands of an experienced surgeon.

So here I go today is my day in less than a few hours.

I will include my before pics

OK so I just had my surgery

So I just had surgery Dr Charbel and nurses were great he helped me choose the right nose made sure I was very comfortable so I have to say
Im starving
I haven even had a - drop of water siince 10:30pm almst 24hour
Some reviews scared me but its nt even bad im fine with it all
Im in a little pain
Just vomit brown and yellow
I havent eaten a thing
In more then 24hours
Im vomiting brown stuff
hurts my nose feels like its gonna pop
They were great and gave me medicine to stop the vomiting. I don't have any support people with me as I travelled alone.

Will update as I go

CAST OFF absolutely loving my new nose!!!

so my cast is off and I'm in love with the result Dr charbel achieved. very happy well worth the journey!

side by side

side by side pics you can really see the difference my nose is still swollen too.

still taped

so far loving the way it looks and feels so as drs orders if i can do with keeping the tape on all day and night then it helps with the swelling minimal and considering I don't know anyone here and am.not going to bump into anyone I know I have left it on. I was going to head home but I extended my stay, shopping is great and i decided to get filler in my cheeks he did a great job. when I have the chance I will take pics without the tape. so this was me today after filler out and about lol I'm going home in about a week. I will have a proper Internet connection.

New pics I love my new nose

I love my nose I am forever receiving compliments
Dr Charbel Medawar

Dr Charbel Medawar is the best in the region if you are going to do your nose I highly recommend him.

Did you get your lips filled? They look so pretty!
You look gorgeous!
Thanks hun. You're gorgeous urself+!
Hi there, you do look amazing! I am thinking I would like to go with the same doctor. Can you recommend/send me details of the best way to contact him please? Thanks
info@plasticsurgery-lebanon.com
Thank you!! Xoxo I will send you his phone number shortly I am very pleased with the results.
Ah, thank you for the information. His results do look really good, I will be making contact this week, scary, but exciting too! You look really natural. I know everyone heals differently, but I do find it encouraging that you look so good in such a short space of time after the op too!
Hi, hope you are recovering well! Hoping you could share you could share some pics without the taping if thats ok
Nope the websites not allowing me to submit my email. Im wondering if its because of the red flag for uk flyers. Thanks though for all your help. Have you spoke with dr latley at all?
Email is: info@plasticsurgery-lebanon.com Let me know how you go..the number on the site is +961 3 000000
Hi, I think ur nose looks pretty awesome. Im after getting hold of the same doctor, I think his website dowm as I cant submit my questions. Could you let me know how you managed to get touch.
In touch rather! Much appreciated.
Can I also ask many people talk about pain associated when removing splints/bandages from inside the nose, how did that go? Also was yours open or closed surgery?
I wasnt painfull dr charbel warned me it might hurt but it didnt. when he removed everything, I was very dizzy and had to lay down, the doctor said every body reacts differently Open rhinoplasty
Good to hear it all went well the profile is gorgeous. Would you be kind enough to share a front shot?
Amazing you look beautiful. Do you have a front angle shot?
Thanks for posting your review! I am now in my countdown to go there for my own rhinoplasty with Dr. Charbel. June 9th! Keep us updated about your post-op results.
Posted a new picture! very happy he achieved my desired result which was a natural not over done nose!
Good luck!!! it is well worth it and you'll be feeling fine in no time!
Wonderful! It makes me happy to see that you are happy with your results and it puts me more at ease. What do you recommend to help with recovery? What have you been eating or restricted from doing because of the surgery?
I recommend a closed rhinoplasty for you since you already have a really nice profile and your downtime will be minimal with a quick recovery. open rhinoplasty is recommended for bumps where they have to shave the bone.
Thanks for posting! I cant wait to see front angle once the tapes off! So glad you're happy with the results
where are you from?
Australia
Oh no, you are alone! Can you facetime or skype with friends and family to help you feel more supported? We are here for you, too! Make sure you stay hydrated and please keep us updated. :)