Rhiniplasty Lebanon Beirut with Dr Charbel Medawar - Beirut, LB

Hi Guys, I am finally booked to do my Rhinoplasty...

Hi Guys, I am finally booked to do my Rhinoplasty today and I'm super excited. I was nervous but my Dr Charbel made me feel sooo comfortable that I'm actually looking forward to the end result. I have consulted with a few doctors and found Dr Charbel is able to give me the nose I am looking for.

I have a huge bump on the bride of my nose that has bothered me for a long time and finally I am doing something about it.

I flew all the way over to Lebanon only because I know they are famous for plastic surgery especially noses and would rather travel to be under the hands of an experienced surgeon.

So here I go today is my day in less than a few hours.

I will include my before pics

Good luck! And I love the little stars/hearts you used to anonymize your photos - very cute!

OK so I just had my surgery

So I just had surgery Dr Charbel and nurses were great he helped me choose the right nose made sure I was very comfortable so I have to say
Im starving
I haven even had a - drop of water siince 10:30pm almst 24hour
Some reviews scared me but its nt even bad im fine with it all
Im in a little pain
Just vomit brown and yellow
I havent eaten a thing
In more then 24hours
Im vomiting brown stuff
hurts my nose feels like its gonna pop
They were great and gave me medicine to stop the vomiting. I don't have any support people with me as I travelled alone.

Will update as I go

Thanks for posting your review! I am now in my countdown to go there for my own rhinoplasty with Dr. Charbel. June 9th! Keep us updated about your post-op results.
where are you from?
Oh no, you are alone! Can you facetime or skype with friends and family to help you feel more supported? We are here for you, too! Make sure you stay hydrated and please keep us updated. :)

CAST OFF absolutely loving my new nose!!!

so my cast is off and I'm in love with the result Dr charbel achieved. very happy well worth the journey!

Posted a new picture! very happy he achieved my desired result which was a natural not over done nose!
Good luck!!! it is well worth it and you'll be feeling fine in no time!
Australia

side by side

side by side pics you can really see the difference my nose is still swollen too.

Can I also ask many people talk about pain associated when removing splints/bandages from inside the nose, how did that go? Also was yours open or closed surgery?
I wasnt painfull dr charbel warned me it might hurt but it didnt. when he removed everything, I was very dizzy and had to lay down, the doctor said every body reacts differently Open rhinoplasty
Good to hear it all went well the profile is gorgeous. Would you be kind enough to share a front shot?

still taped

so far loving the way it looks and feels so as drs orders if i can do with keeping the tape on all day and night then it helps with the swelling minimal and considering I don't know anyone here and am.not going to bump into anyone I know I have left it on. I was going to head home but I extended my stay, shopping is great and i decided to get filler in my cheeks he did a great job. when I have the chance I will take pics without the tape. so this was me today after filler out and about lol I'm going home in about a week. I will have a proper Internet connection.

Hi, hope you are recovering well! Hoping you could share you could share some pics without the taping if thats ok
Nope the websites not allowing me to submit my email. Im wondering if its because of the red flag for uk flyers. Thanks though for all your help. Have you spoke with dr latley at all?
Email is: info@plasticsurgery-lebanon.com Let me know how you go..the number on the site is +961 3 000000

New pics I love my new nose

I love my nose I am forever receiving compliments

Did you get your lips filled? They look so pretty!
You look gorgeous!
Thanks hun. You're gorgeous urself+!
Dr Charbel Medawar

Dr Charbel Medawar is the best in the region if you are going to do your nose I highly recommend him.